Scioly Assassination 138: Tanks and Turrets

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Re: Scioly Assassination 138: Tanks and Turrets

Post by Assassinator »

Clue #: 11
Target: Here, hmmm
Correctly Protected By:
Wait.... When did the republic fall, and the empire begin? Why did it happen? How could the second of three split! Who caused the fall? I wonder… In this location, at Epirus Vetus, the Fall of Egypt began.

Sig: Trains in Denmark…
°
Solution for Clues: The ellipses are supposed to create a feeling of wondering, hmmm…. The only question word missing from the clue is where, and the answer to that is Here. Also, “In this location” is a little cumbersome, which is to bring attention that you could replace it with “Here”.

Solution for Sig: The biggest Danish train company is DSB, DatSciolyBoi’s initials.
mogus
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

And that's it! Thank you! We hope you enjoyed this game as much as we enjoyed slaughte... Err... playing this game with you!
TheCrazyChemist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

Assassinator wrote:And that's it! Thank you! We hope you enjoyed this game as much as we enjoyed slaughte... Err... playing this game with you!
Lmao we did. I thought for sure the game was going to end with the us (sassies) winning because only CPScienceDude and TCS were alive.
CPScienceDude
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by CPScienceDude »

PM'ed my choice for the next sassy. See everyone in the next game!
Crown Point HS '23
Purdue University '27

Assassinator 139 and 147

About Me!
TheChiScientist
Division: Grad
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by TheChiScientist »

TheCrazyChemist wrote:
Assassinator wrote:And that's it! Thank you! We hope you enjoyed this game as much as we enjoyed slaughte... Err... playing this game with you!
Lmao we did. I thought for sure the game was going to end with the us (sassies) winning because only CPScienceDude and TCS were alive.
Lol as if. I was tempted to take some "educated guesses"... :twisted:
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me
hippo9
Division: C
State: IN

Post by hippo9 »

Assassinator wrote:Clue #: 9
Target: amk578, ESBoi123
Correctly Protected By:
The next clue is a little unstAble. RemembeR TecumSeh? Well, this one wasn’t his fault, him being a Prophet and all. Well tHEn, C ya!

Oops, I forgot to tell you! I have no idea why this state is named so. In fact, it’s not far away from another weirdly named state in another country! It’s home of, Tecumseh, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull’s kind.

Sig: Land of the Warriors

Solution for Clues: The battle in reference to the first clue is the Battle of Tippecanoe, which took place in Indiana. The C is capitalized to refer to Indiana C, and the other capitalized letters are amk578’s events, A & P, RS (road scholar), and HE (Heredity). ESBoi123 lives in Washington, which imo is weirdly named. It’s also next to british Columbia, which is also weirdly named imo. And Washington is the home of the Washington Redskins, native americans.

Solution for sig: DSB is in California, home of the Golden State Warriors

amk578 and ESBoi123 were both killed in this clue
The Redskins play in Washington DC btw not Washington state. Also shouldn't amk get a say in the next sassy?
2018: Battery Buggy, Road Scholar, Roller Coaster
2019: Chem Lab, Code, Disease, Fossils, Geo Maps, Sounds
2020 and 2021: Astro, Chem Lab, Code, Fossils, Geo Maps, Sounds

When you miss nats twice by a combined two points :|
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

I’ve been lurking on this game for a while now, topic and clues were interesting and well developed but I didn’t have the time or energy to participate. Well played though!
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
TheCrazyChemist
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

MadCow2357 wrote:I’ve been lurking on this game for a while now, topic and clues were interesting and well developed but I didn’t have the time or energy to participate. Well played though!
Huh. I thought the clues in the beginning were a little bit to easy, but we aimed to make the clues get harder along the game and the ID's get shorter. The only thing that I thought was unsatisfactory was the effort put into the ID's, only 2 were solved.
TheChiScientist wrote: Lol as if. I was tempted to take some "educated guesses"... :twisted:
Lol I guess. Btw, sorry for framing you in the beginning of the game. I actually didn't mean to frame you when I wrote the first clue, but all the things kinda pointed towards you and you got framed. But good game!
Here
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by Here »

good game! Unfortunately I didn’t have too much time to participate in this one but it was fun reading along
johns hopkins '25

Return to “Assassinator Games”