Scioly Assassination 138: Tanks and Turrets

ESBoi123
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 138: Tanks and Turrets

Post by ESBoi123 »

amk578 wrote:
linzhiyan wrote: These are vigenere's and I know that part of the key is "Gaiusoctavius" which decodes to "He was the only blah blah blah"... idk what the other things can be lol...

EDIT: If you use "Gaiusoctaviusoctavius," you get "He was the only pwjtzqjnt and Supreme Couwy Klfyice. I wonder if he gty tkhhk in a bathtub more ymbe bsce." Which can kinda be decoded to "He was the only president and Supreme Court Justice. I wonder if he was? [blank] in a bathtub more [blank] [blank]."
The key is probably GAIUS OCTAVIUS THURINUS. This decodes the first line to say "He was the only president and Supreme Court Justice. I wonder if he got stuck in a bathtub more than once."

EDIT: This probably refers to William Howard Taft, who was both the US president and a Justice of the Supreme Court. I protect CPScienceDude because he went to Taft Middle School.
hmm... could it be smthn to do with WHT initials?
(Formerly Arpitr20)
2019 (regional/state)
Astronomy: 5/12
Chem Lab: 1/1
Dynamic Planet: 2/2
GeoLogic Mapping: 5/5
Circuit Lab: 3/4
Code Busters: -/8
amk578
Division: C
State: IN

Post by amk578 »

Has anyone solved the bottom cipher?
2018 - Anatomy, Crime Busters, & Road
2019 - Anatomy, Disease, Heredity, & Road
2020 - Anatomy, DGenes, Disease, Forensics, Ping Pong Parachute, & Protein Modeling
2021 - Anatomy, Chem Lab, DGenes, Disease, Machines, & Protein Modeling
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

CPScienceDude and TheChiScientist has been saved. The latter I'm still quite salty about, as the clue for TheChiScientist was not solved, but he managed to protect himself anyways.

The next clue is a little unstAble. RemembeR TecumSeh? Well, this one wasn’t his fault, him being a Prophet and all. Well tHEn, C ya!

Oops, I forgot to tell you! I have no idea why this state is named so. In fact, it’s not far away from another weirdly named state in another country! It’s home of, Tecumseh, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull’s kind.

48 hours.
mogus
Tailsfan101
Division: Grad
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

Capitalized letters make ARTSPHEC, which unscrambles to CHAPTERS.

"Tecumseh, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull's kind" is Shawnee, who are from Oklahoma.
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
hmmm
State: NJ

Post by hmmm »

Tailsfan101 wrote:Capitalized letters make ARTSPHEC, which unscrambles to CHAPTERS.

"Tecumseh, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull's kind" is Shawnee, who are from Oklahoma.
Only tecumseh is shawnee, the other 2 are lakota

Edit:I assume the state in another country is one in mexico
Community 2017-2019
WWP North 2019-2023
Wiki Userpage
Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Things2do »

Assassinator wrote:CPScienceDude and TheChiScientist has been saved. The latter I'm still quite salty about, as the clue for TheChiScientist was not solved, but he managed to protect himself anyways.

The next clue is a little unstAble. RemembeR TecumSeh? Well, this one wasn’t his fault, him being a Prophet and all. Well tHEn, C ya!

Oops, I forgot to tell you! I have no idea why this state is named so. In fact, it’s not far away from another weirdly named state in another country! It’s home of, Tecumseh, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull’s kind.

48 hours.
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
amk578
State: IN

Post by amk578 »

Does anyone have any leads? We're almost out of time. There's no Oklahoma thread, and not really any Oklahoma people on the forums that are pretty active, so I don't know where to go with this clue.

Also the new sig says "Land of the warriors"
2018 - Anatomy, Crime Busters, & Road
2019 - Anatomy, Disease, Heredity, & Road
2020 - Anatomy, DGenes, Disease, Forensics, Ping Pong Parachute, & Protein Modeling
2021 - Anatomy, Chem Lab, DGenes, Disease, Machines, & Protein Modeling
TheCrazyChemist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

I'll give you guys a hint. The clues are hard, but the "Tecumseh, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull's kind" is not referring to a specific tribe. Also, the sig is not related to history, but an opposite.
hmmm
State: NJ

Post by hmmm »

TheCrazyChemist wrote:I'll give you guys a hint. The clues are hard, but the "Tecumseh, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull's kind" is not referring to a specific tribe. Also, the sig is not related to history, but an opposite.
I think its referring to native americans. As for the 1st state, I think its either arizona or california,probably california, as those 2 states have both a disputed/unknown name origin and are close to Mexico(since the "another weirdly named state in another country" has to be one in mexico).
Community 2017-2019
WWP North 2019-2023
Wiki Userpage
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

I'll be honest. The effort for the last clue was abysmal. amk578 and ESBoi123 are dead. Another 2 added to the death list. Only TheChiScientist, CPScienceDude, and hippo9 reamin as officers unless anybody PM's me the answer to the next clue...

.- .... .... .... / - .... . / .. .-. --- -. -.-- .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .--. . .-. ... --- -. / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -. - / .... .- ...- . / . ...- . -. / -... . . -. / --- -. / -- -.-- / .-.. .. ... - .-.-.- / .--. .. - -.-- / - .... --- ..- --. .... --..-- / .. - / -.. --- . ... / ... . . -- / - .... .- - / .-- . / .... .- ...- . / - .... . / ... .- -- . / .. -. - . .-. . ... - ... .-.-.-
Well, the end of the war is near. We needed the spies, the immigrants, the activists, and the generals. The world truly is turning upside down.
adjmbsjpxkyzs

48 Hours
mogus

Return to “Assassinator Games”