Scioly Assassination 139: Summer Vacation

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Re: Scioly Assassination 139: Summer Vacation

Post by Assassinator »

Clue 5:
Target: Anomaly
Protected by: TheCrazyChemist

Over the next couple of days, nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Then, suddenly the ship’s intercom rung and an angry voice said, “All officers report to the captain’s quarters immediately”. The officers got there and the captain told them that MadCow2357 was killed last night. In addition to the murder, TheChiScientist was seriously injured as well, he was airlifted off the boat and taken to the nearest hospital.

JoeyC - Well this isn’t good. Only eight more deaths until the cruise is canceled.
amk578 - Yeah, come on guys, we need to stop this maniac.
TheCrazyChemist - Yeah, but it’d help if we got another officer.
hmmm - Yeah, let’s put postings up. We’ll see who wants to help.
JoeyC - Ok, I’ll work on that.
amk578 - Make sure there’s contact information on it!
JoeyC - Ok, I’ll make an email for this.

~Later that day~

JoeyC opens the volunteer email and sees an email with the subject reading, “WHOS NEXT?”. He opens the email it says, “Hi! It’s me again. I’m on a roll now. Here’s your next clue! So there are these things. They happen to include the weird things that happen in this world. I mean, really strange things, like, ghosts, and spontaneous human combustion. They’re fascinating, really. Good luck!”

~48 Hours~

Once again, sorry for the extreme lateness of this clue. I’ve been quite busy this past couple of days. Also, if it is not already clear, TheChiScientist is no longer an officer. The first person to volunteer to fill the spot will be the replacement.

Explanation -
TCC got this one spot on, ghosts and spontaneous human combustion are considered anomalies.
mogus
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Clue 6:
Target: JoeyC
Protected by: No one

After reading the email, JoeyC calls the other officers and they agree that Anomaly is the most likely target. Anomaly was placed into protective custody and was saved.

The next day amk578 was eating lunch when he noticed something odd. He looked up and noticed a paper airplane slowly falling from the ceiling. It eventually hit the ground and he went to pick it up. When he opened it, he immediately knew what it was. He called the other officers and they convened for a meeting. amk578 read the note aloud:

“Wow. I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty angry that you got that one. Whatever. Have you ever noticed that this planet is always changing? It’s fascinating. I also don’t like the heat, heat sucks. Another thing I find pretty cool is renewable energy. Yes, I like renewable energy.”

amk578 - Look’s like this is our next clue.
TheCrazyChemist - Yeah, we’d better get moving.
JoeyC - Yeah, let’s go.
TheChiScientist - Right behind you!
hmmm - Me too!

~48 hours~

Explanation -
The three different ideas in the clue referred to JoeyC’s events. Changing planet=DP, heat=thermo, renewable evergy=green generation.
mogus
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Sigs:

Originally I had wanted you to find the page numbers of the quotes, but that seemed unrealistic once hmmm had mentioned chapter numbers instead. I started using chapter numbers at the 3rd clue

We had a week of peace together. After that, little, it seemed. A nightmare was upon us. Ch. 15 - before hmmm mentioned chapters

Looks like all of Maycomb was out tonight, in one way or another. - Ch. 8 - once again, before hmmm mentioned chapter numbers

When in tranquility, her grammar was as good as anybody’s in Maycomb - Ch. 3: C

No matter what anybody says to you, don’t let ‘em get your goat. - Ch. 9: I

Guilty . . . guilty . . . guilty . . . guilty . . . - Ch. 21: U

Tom ran his hand nervously over his mouth - Ch. 19: S

I was going to continue this pattern until there were the scrambled letters of my username, but I didn’t get very far xd.
mogus
hmmm
Division: C
State: NJ

Post by hmmm »

Assassinator wrote:Sigs:

Originally I had wanted you to find the page numbers of the quotes, but that seemed unrealistic once hmmm had mentioned chapter numbers instead. I started using chapter numbers at the 3rd clue

We had a week of peace together. After that, little, it seemed. A nightmare was upon us. Ch. 15 - before hmmm mentioned chapters

Looks like all of Maycomb was out tonight, in one way or another. - Ch. 8 - once again, before hmmm mentioned chapter numbers

When in tranquility, her grammar was as good as anybody’s in Maycomb - Ch. 3: C

No matter what anybody says to you, don’t let ‘em get your goat. - Ch. 9: I

Guilty . . . guilty . . . guilty . . . guilty . . . - Ch. 21: U

Tom ran his hand nervously over his mouth - Ch. 19: S

I was going to continue this pattern until there were the scrambled letters of my username, but I didn’t get very far xd.
About the page numbers,not everyone has a physical copy of tkam, and page numbers differ for online pdfs and between different versions of physical books
Community 2017-2019
WWP North 2019-2023
Wiki Userpage
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

For a second I thought the clue targeting me said I was depressed and stuff, and I was like: “Well they ain’t half wrong..!” :lol: love the TKAM references, just read it, amazing book!
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
TheCrazyChemist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

The next sassy has been chosen....

Return to “Assassinator Games”