Scioly Assassination 149: The Dark Knight Returns

Fyren
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: Scioly Assassination 149: The Dark Knight Returns

Post by Fyren » June 29th, 2020, 1:52 pm

I suspect that if it involves a vigenere cipher, the key might be anyone because the sassy said, "And anyone can answer this one...". Maybe I'm overthinking it, but who knows.
Also, I know this is really early on, but I'm getting sneepity vibes from the sassy. The way they talk reminds me of her for some reason, but as far as I know, sneepity isn't a DC fan. Her location says she may even be in the dc, though, so who knows. She also hasn't posted here yet, which is pretty suspicious to me considering that she waited for the last game to start so she could become a SYSOP.

HugoTroop
Wiki Moderator
Wiki Moderator
Division: C
State: KS
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by HugoTroop » June 29th, 2020, 2:15 pm

Fyren wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 1:52 pm
I suspect that if it involves a vigenere cipher, the key might be anyone because the sassy said, "And anyone can answer this one...". Maybe I'm overthinking it, but who knows.
Also, I know this is really early on, but I'm getting sneepity vibes from the sassy. The way they talk reminds me of her for some reason, but as far as I know, sneepity isn't a DC fan. Her location says she may even be in the dc, though, so who knows. She also hasn't posted here yet, which is pretty suspicious to me considering that she waited for the last game to start so she could become a SYSOP.
I've put some first letters and whole words in with both Vignere and keyed Caesar ciphers (trying "anyone" as the key) but no luck

jaggie34
Division: Grad
State: GA

Post by jaggie34 » June 29th, 2020, 2:29 pm

The only rules without any edits are 2, 8, and 12
7, 10, 11, and 14 are only bolded and italicized, no color changes
3 and 4 each have multiple edits
No idea if these could mean anything but probably not
Boca Raton Community High School -> Georgia Institute of Technology
Event Writing: Circuit Lab
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion! (until they come back :D )
and Circuit Lab too I guess
Click here to meet my wiki father!

HugoTroop
Wiki Moderator
Wiki Moderator

Post by HugoTroop » June 29th, 2020, 2:43 pm

jaggie34 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 2:29 pm
3 and 4 have multiple edits, which happens to be the numbers in your name

otherwise, nothing clicks. I think we should throw a protection on all our officers- er, heroes, just to keep them alive. We clearly aren't going to solve this one at the current rate

Booknerd
Division: B
State: IL

Post by Booknerd » June 29th, 2020, 2:52 pm

HugoTroop wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 2:43 pm
jaggie34 wrote:

otherwise, nothing clicks. I think we should throw a protection on all our officers- er, heroes, just to keep them alive. We clearly aren't going to solve this one at the current rate
But we're only allowed one protect per clue? Which hero are we going to protect?

HugoTroop
Wiki Moderator
Wiki Moderator

Post by HugoTroop » June 29th, 2020, 3:07 pm

Booknerd wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 2:52 pm
HugoTroop wrote:
jaggie34 wrote:

But we're only allowed one protect per clue? Which hero are we going to protect?
I was under the impression that each hero had one protection, not all heroes having one total
2. ‘Heroes’ can attempt to protect… hmmm… ONE citizen... of Scioly.org per clue.
It isn't clearly stated by this rule, but i'm also inexperienced with sassy :D

imaditi
State: FL

Post by imaditi » June 29th, 2020, 3:08 pm

Fyren wrote:
i kinda agree i'm getting sneepity vibes too... normally she posts pretty quickly and her location says she may even be in the dc, though, so who knows.(her location used to be jetpens.com)
Orlando Science High School '23
Userpage :DD
2017: Optics, Wind Power, Anatomy
2018: Optics, Rocks & Minerals, Battery Buggy
2019: Game On, Battery Buggy, Herpetology, Mystery Architecture
2020: Circuit Lab, Machines, Detector, Codebusters

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator » June 29th, 2020, 3:16 pm

Booknerd wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 2:52 pm
HugoTroop wrote:
I think we should throw a protection on all our officers- er, heroes, just to keep them alive. We clearly aren't going to solve this one at the current rate

Aha...vsuo qbkfsdi...Hahah...ahahaha

That would just be cruel, each hero still gets a protect

Also, one of you schemers has gotten close to discovering my target... hahaHAHA

One more itty-bitty thing... I think you all misunderstood rule #1... make yourself heroes... give yourselves fun, fancy names... it'll make our game so much better!
Last edited by pepperonipi on July 2nd, 2020, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next stop? Unknown.

HugoTroop
Wiki Moderator
Wiki Moderator

Post by HugoTroop » June 29th, 2020, 3:21 pm

imaditi wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Fyren wrote:
i kinda agree i'm getting sneepity vibes too... normally she posts pretty quickly and her location says she may even be in the dc, though, so who knows.(her location used to be jetpens.com)
It does seem quite indicative, but I think we should hold off on an accusation for at least 1 more round, especially if she hasn't had a chance to reply yet.

Anyway, the Sassy's last post says one of us has gotten close. The only person we've really outlined as a potential target was Jaggie34, although others (SilverBreeze and sneepity) have been mentioned in conversation. If it's under the assumption that "close" means it's not jaggie34, i'd put it on pepperonipi probably due to geography and whatnot. But i still lean towards protecting jaggie and all the other heroes for round one just to be safe

jaggie34
Division: Grad
State: GA

Post by jaggie34 » June 29th, 2020, 3:24 pm

HugoTroop wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 3:21 pm
imaditi wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Fyren wrote:
It does seem quite indicative, but I think we should hold off on an accusation for at least 1 more round, especially if she hasn't had a chance to reply yet.

Anyway, the Sassy's last post says one of us has gotten close. The only person we've really outlined as a potential target was Jaggie34, although others (SilverBreeze and sneepity) have been mentioned in conversation. If it's under the assumption that "close" means it's not jaggie34, i'd put it on pepperonipi probably due to geography and whatnot. But i still lean towards protecting jaggie and all the other heroes for round one just to be safe
^yeah I'm gonna protect myself for that reasoning

Also if we need "hero names" I'll be Electroboy?
Boca Raton Community High School -> Georgia Institute of Technology
Event Writing: Circuit Lab
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion! (until they come back :D )
and Circuit Lab too I guess
Click here to meet my wiki father!

Return to “Assassinator Games”