Scioly Assassination 152: Doofenshmirtz Evil, Incorporated!

SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Re: Scioly Assassination 152: Doofenshmirtz Evil, Incorporated!

Post by SilverBreeze »

Assassinator wrote: November 4th, 2020, 10:04 am Doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah, doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah, Agent B!
builderguy135 the Bat flies into Doofenshmirtz's lab through an air vent, where he finds the doctor himself waiting. "Ah, builderguy135 the Bat! What a pleasant surprise… and by that I mean what an unpleasant not-surprise!" At these words, a robotic arm with a butterfly net emerges from the wall, netting builderguy135.

"You're just in time to see me unveil my latest invention, the DOMINO-EFFECT-INATOR!" He gestures grandly toward a giant fist on a hydraulic piston, seemingly powered by dozens of crabs on hamster-wheel generators. You see, builderguy135, when I was a child, I loved to play with dominoes. I would line them all up in rows and patterns, and once I set them all up, I would watch them fall! But I would never reach that point—as soon as I got halfway, my brother and his friends would run by the house during one of their kickball games, shaking the room and making the dominoes fall before I was done!

"So now, I will show everyone how I felt by toppling all the buildings in the entire Tri-State Area! Except mine, of course." He presses a couple buttons on the machine, aiming it towards LittleMissNyan's apartment building. By this time, builderguy135 has gnawed through the butterfly net, and he flies into action, swiping and biting at Doofenshmirtz, and dodging his attempts to swat him. Doofenshmirtz steps and twists, trying to keep track of builderguy135. He trips over the Domino-Effect-Inator's generator and frees the crabs trapped inside, which run all over the room—stepping on the Domino-Effect-Inator's self-destruct button and pinching Doofenshmirtz silly. builderguy135 wings out of the chaos, leaving the mad scientist to shout, "CURSE—ow! Ouch, stop pinching! CURSE YOU, BUILDERGUY135 THE BAT!"

Later that day, the agents receive a transmission from Major Monogram, containing information filtered from Doofenshmirtz's web activity.
/ldNkjOv
/qnTciwR
/EnrvqAo
/uLqLbrc
/teaYzzW
/wdqoEpn
/rSvaqil
/uemcThw
Crabs-RiverWalker? Maryland?
Dominos... don't know. Pizza? Pepperonipi? Too much of a stretch.
"Perhaps I should have made the clue more tiny..." Do the lowercase letters by themselves give anything?
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Dr. Doofenshmirtz stands in his lab, ready with another plot. "Ah, DatSciolyBoi the Dugong! I've been expecting you," Doofenshmirtz says... to the empty room. He turns toward the window and begins, "Ah, hmmm the Hawk, I see you've stepped into my trap again!" Nobody appears. "That usually works! Where is everyone? How am I supposed to monologue if there's no one to monologue to?" Doofenshmirtz thinks a minute, then digs through his cabinets, finally finding a (rather wilted) potted plant. "I suppose I'll just go with Old Reliable. Ah, Planty the Potted Plant, how good of you to show up!"

"I've been wondering... have you ever suddenly hit upon a new evil scheme, and tried to write it down before you forget... but find that your favorite pencil is too short to write with?" Crickets from Planty the Potted Plant. "Well, I have invented something to fix that. Behold, the PENCIL-LENGTHENINATOR!" He pulls a large, yellow ray gun from his pocket. "With just a zap, I can make every pencil in the entire Tri-State Area grow--and grow, and grow, and never stop! Now what good will that do me, you ask?" More crickets. "Well, to keep these pencils a manageable size, you need a pencil sharpener--which I will conveniently sell, at an exorbitant price! With all the money I get from pencil sharpener sales, I will rule the entire Tri-State Area!" Doofenshmirtz points the Pencil-Lengtheninator out the window, and pulls the trigger.

Meanwhile, sciolyperson1 the Skunk is patrolling Danville. As he walks by sneepity's house, he looks up, and sees a beam of laser light rocketing in, on course for sneepity's drawing pencils. With almost inhuman (in-skunk-an?) reflexes, he leaps up, intercepting the blast. It knocks him to the ground, dazing him.

Back in the lab, Doofenshmirtz wonders, "Did that even do anything? I don't see any houses being punctured or cars being tripped. Another dud for the to-fix box... good thing nobody was here to see it, I guess!"

Major Monogram radios the agents. "Amazing save, Agent S! It's almost as if you didn't expect it! Anyway, the most suspicious thing we've seen from Doof recently is a blank sheet of paper he mailed. Here, I'll transmit a picture:

Well, you know what to do, agents. Good luck!"
Last edited by Assassinator on November 7th, 2020, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Assassinator for the post (total 2):
sneepity (November 6th, 2020, 9:13 am) • LittleMissNyan (April 18th, 2021, 11:33 am)
mogus
sneepity
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by sneepity »

BRUH JC HOW
also apparently I have a house in this scioly.org au fanfic? I thought rats live in a dumpster
this post was made by the dumpster rat cult
Last edited by sneepity on November 6th, 2020, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
B)
SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

Code: Select all

[size=1]
[size=20]
[size=84]
[size=3]
[size=8]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
This is what is in the blank part. sciolyperson1 comes to mind, considering his activities in the Trash Thread, but don't know what the numbers mean.

EDIT: could Planty the Potted Plant be a reference to Booknerd's avocado plants?

EDIT2: what was sciolyperson1's rationale for protecting Sneep again?
Last edited by SilverBreeze on November 6th, 2020, 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
Fyren
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by Fyren »

I thought I'd mention that the Planty the Potted Plant remark makes me think of my Among Us moniker, Plantbebe. I also tried to be officer (Fyren the Fennec Fox 8-)) before, so it could show that I'm the backup. Not sure who here other than Booknerd would know about the above, though.
Last edited by Fyren on November 6th, 2020, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
VENI, VIDI, VICI.
hippo9
State: IN

Post by hippo9 »

Did not read any of this thread at all, but I think there's a fairly high chance it's Creationist127. Not saying accuse, just keep that in mind.
These users thanked the author hippo9 for the post:
sneepity (November 6th, 2020, 9:55 am)
2018: Battery Buggy, Road Scholar, Roller Coaster
2019: Chem Lab, Code, Disease, Fossils, Geo Maps, Sounds
2020 and 2021: Astro, Chem Lab, Code, Fossils, Geo Maps, Sounds

When you miss nats twice by a combined two points :|
builderguy135
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by builderguy135 »

SilverBreeze wrote: November 6th, 2020, 9:28 am EDIT2: what was sciolyperson1's rationale for protecting Sneep again?
I believe he said something along the lines of "I protect Sneepity because Sneepity", not sure why though 🤔
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North '22
BirdSO Co-Director
My Userpage
Creationist127
State: IN

Post by Creationist127 »

Isn't there a user, Blank25 or something? They might be worth a protect, though it's probably a long shot considering there are tags in the blank part.
2018: Hovercraft, Thermo, Coaster, Solar System
2019: Thermo, Circuit Lab, Sounds, Wright Stuff
2020: Circuit Lab, Wright Stuff, Machines
2021: Circuit Lab, Machines, WIDI, anything but Wright Stuff

Can I request that we delete 2020 from our memories and do it over again?
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Fyren wrote: November 6th, 2020, 9:30 am I thought I'd mention that the Planty the Potted Plant remark makes me think of my Among Us moniker, Plantbebe. I also tried to be officer (Fyren the Fennec Fox 8-)) before, so it could show that I'm the backup. Not sure who here other than Booknerd would know about the above, though.
The numbers from the LittleMissNyan kill clue/shopping list made an Illinois phone number. . . Booknerd is listed as from Illinois. . . :?: kinda sus
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
builderguy135
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NJ

Post by builderguy135 »

twoplustwoisten wrote: November 6th, 2020, 11:31 am
Fyren wrote: November 6th, 2020, 9:30 am I thought I'd mention that the Planty the Potted Plant remark makes me think of my Among Us moniker, Plantbebe. I also tried to be officer (Fyren the Fennec Fox 8-)) before, so it could show that I'm the backup. Not sure who here other than Booknerd would know about the above, though.
The numbers from the LittleMissNyan kill clue/shopping list made an Illinois phone number. . . Booknerd is listed as from Illinois. . . :?: kinda sus
There's hundreds of users here that are from Illinois, that shouldn't mean anything.

Also, that clue was already used up, it was already solved, and LMN was correctly protected. We should focus on the new clue.
These users thanked the author builderguy135 for the post:
Booknerd (November 6th, 2020, 1:03 pm)
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North '22
BirdSO Co-Director
My Userpage

Return to “Assassinator Games”