Scioly Assassination 153- Scythe

LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: Scioly Assassination 153- Scythe

Post by LittleMissNyan »

I haven't been very helpful lately sorryy- IHateClouds was last active yesterday according to the forums software, so it is possible that she's just lurking for the sassy game. (or she just got back on, though the fact that the sassy targeted her could mean they think or know?? that she's sufficiently active? :?: ) It'd also fit with the story clues because if she's hypothetically a reaper you can't have two of yourself in the same place at once.
Then again, I could just be looking too hard into this

EDIT: Last online 51 minutes ago, the game's getting close to the end might be a good idea to accuse

EDIT 2: new sig is "how would it feel to run away to a magic island…"
Last edited by LittleMissNyan on December 22nd, 2020, 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by LittleMissNyan »

Oh shoot the clue's technically expired I uh protect JoeyC because 'feels like summer' could talk about Texas heat
I summon the other officers to do things aAaAaAaA-
Last edited by LittleMissNyan on December 22nd, 2020, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
BennyTheJett
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by BennyTheJett »

k1208438 wrote: December 21st, 2020, 2:20 pm got a 92 on my math finals :)
Congratulations!
Menomonie '21 UW-Platteville '25

Division D and proud. If you want a Geology tutor hmu.
Fyren

Post by Fyren »

I guess I'll protect Bearasaurus because a. teddy bears b. he's in California and c. he uses he/him pronouns.
VENI, VIDI, VICI.
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

HOUR 10

Fyren and LittleMissNyan continue to explore the mansion. Time’s ticking. They need to find the final two people and the identity of the reapers. They have barely any time left.

Fyren and LittleMissNyan go into the next room in the same hallway they’ve been exploring. Nothing sticks out of the ordinary besides the yellow, teddy bears, and childish themes.

They have no clue who is being targeted at first.

LittleMissNyan thinks about the clue from before.

IT FEELS IKE SUMMER FOR MEEVEN THOUGH WE'RE IN DECEMBER

It seems to be “It feels like summer for me even though we’re in december.” She feels the misspelling were intended.

“Fyren.” LittleMissNyan calls, “Do you think it’s maybe JoeyC.”

LittleMissNyan looks at Fyren. Her eyebrows raise.

“He lives in Texas.” LittleMissNyan continues, “Maybe Texas heat?”

Fyren closes her eyes for a second. She hums.

“Maybe.”

She glances around the room. Her eyes fix on the teddy bears again. There’s nine in total. She doesn’t feel like JoeyC could have anything to do with teddy bears.

“What about Bearasaurus?” Fyren adds, “Cause teddy bears?”

LittleMissNyan bobs her head. It seems plausible to her.

“Possibly.”

LittleMissNyan takes another look around the room. There’s nobody else it could be. Nothing else comes to her mind.

“I think it’s Bearasaurus” She confirms.

Fyren nods, “Let's try to figure out who the reaper is before we head out to find Bearasaurus.”

Both of them discuss for a bit but, they come up with nothing. Nothing sticks out to them. Time’s running out for them. They need to figure out who the reaper is soon. They decide to worry about it later and find Bearasaurus too.

RiverWalker88 gulps. It's been a while since the Reaper has cornered him. There’s no sign of anyone coming to rescue him.

“What a shame RiverWalker88.” The reaper shrugs, “Are none of your friends here to save you?”

RiverWalker88 doesn’t know what to say. In the back of his mind he hopes someone’s going to come save him but he knows his time is up. He’s accepted his fate.

Fyren and LittleMissNyan find another room in the basement of the home. They have a feeling Bearasaurus is here.

LittleMissNyan purses her lips. She glances at Fyren. Their eyes meet and they nod at each other. Fyren opens the door.

It’s empty at first glance.

LittleMissNyan runs inside alongside Fyren. They don’t see anyone. They look at each other. They can’t believe this.

A loud ripple of chuckles break into the silent atmosphere.

The reaper emerges from the shadows, clapping their hands. They’re amused. Fyren and LittleMissNyan were doing so well.

“A little too late don’t you think?”

Fyren grits her teeth, “Who are you?”

The reaper shrugs, “I could be anybody.”

“I’ve given you guys more than enough clues to figure out.”
These users thanked the author Assassinator for the post:
LittleMissNyan (April 18th, 2021, 11:27 am)
mogus
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

HOUR 8

A silver gleam of moonlight spills through the windows. It lightens up the inky blackness by just a little. The moon’s a bright white. It’s the Halloween kind of moon. The one that would be seen at a graveyard.

The remaining pair exchange glances at each other. Fear slides up their back but they try to stay strong. It’s almost daylight. Maybe one or two hours more.

“I’ll go check the house.” One of them glances at the other, “You should stay here in case anybody comes back.”

The other person nods at him.

He notices an engraving on the door. It’s faint, but enough for a passerby to notice. His head tilts. The engraving seems nonsensical at first glance.

XFGG.OB

He shrugs. He decides to ignore it for now. He doesn’t have enough time to figure out what it means.

He takes a deep breath before choosing to enter the room in front of him. Slowly, he grabs the metal doorknob and turns it just enough to open the door.

A fresh scent of peppermint infused with cinnamon overwhelms him. It’s like Christmas. As he walks into the room. He feels like he’s in a wonderland.

It’s like he’s in Santa's workshop.

There’s elves scattered around the room and a variety of toys. There’s fake snow dusted across the floor. He wants to make a snow angel or build a snowman, even though there’s not enough. On the table, there’s cookies with a glass of milk. In the center of the room, a Christmas tree lights up the atmosphere. Fairy lights are hung on the walls. It’s exactly like Christmas seen in movies.

He feels a sense of joy.

The Christmas spirit seems to have kicked in.

He decides to take a look at the room more clearly, observing more of this winter wonderland. He rarely sees a sight like this back at his home. The days hardly get cold.

He smiles at the cute designing. It seems the owner of this mansion has a knack for art. The interior design of the mansion and rooms are spectacular.

As he walks around he notices papers pinned to the wall. One in particular catches his eyes.

reaper-wishlist

Before he gets a chance to look at the list. A jingle sounds out from the back of the room. It’s like the jingle from the Polar Express. A classic movie he’s watched countless times.

As he’s walking to the lights, the room goes pitch black.

It’s like he was being watched.
These users thanked the author Assassinator for the post:
LittleMissNyan (April 18th, 2021, 11:27 am)
mogus
k1208438
Division: B
State: TX
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by k1208438 »

BennyTheJett wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 10:35 am
k1208438 wrote: December 21st, 2020, 2:20 pm got a 92 on my math finals :)
Congratulations!
raytay
Division: Grad
State: TN
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by raytay »

AAAH I feel bad for being so inactive y’all I’m just not good at doing this
Hello! I’m Oliver!
✨holy cow i’m a college student ✨
Chin up! You are loved <3
SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

"The days hardly get cold" probably SoCal or somewhere close. "Polar Express" turns up nothing except an old thread about a school musical (none of the users discussing it are active anymore).

Anyone talking about Christmas a lot lately?
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
Fyren

Post by Fyren »

I honestly have no idea. The small people I know well on the forums don't match the sassy or the target.
Also, clues have notably gotten more difficult compared to the ones about EwwPhysics and IHateClouds. Should I shoot an accusation one of the two? We have five accusation points and four rounds left.
VENI, VIDI, VICI.

Return to “Assassinator Games”