fmtiger124
Division: Grad
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 54: The Untouchable

Post by fmtiger124 » June 3rd, 2010, 4:31 pm

Assassinator wrote:
zyzzyva98 wrote:Quite honestly, rule 11 is unfair.The assassinator could come on as his or her regular self as a civilian and spam until all officers have three black marks and the game is over. I know this rule needs to be enforced, but there is certainly a better way of doing this.
First of all, I would NEVER do that. That would, as Illazar said, make a very boring game.
I will use discretion. Something like quizbowl's comment is okay, but what I meant is that non officers or civilians may not help with clues or suggest accusations.
The alter ego's are to make the match more interesting, and will not signify the order of my master hit-list.
And, thanks to quizbowl, Illazar, crowman, winner, ophiophagus, and duckiegirl will be replaced after their deaths. BEWARE: This means I must only kill all of the officers to win, as I would have to kill everyone on the website if I had to kill every informant. And that, my victims, is impossible.
they also don't appear to know that to win all that has to happen is the officers need to run out of accusations

I'm really quite tempted to accuse quizbowl right now.....of course, when he posted the fake and when amerikestral posted saying the invite was sent doesn't line up but perhaps east told him. My other thoughts would be IdahoSciGuy, winneratlife, jocool, east himself among others

robotman
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: TX

Post by robotman » June 3rd, 2010, 4:33 pm

fmtiger124 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:
zyzzyva98 wrote:Quite honestly, rule 11 is unfair.The assassinator could come on as his or her regular self as a civilian and spam until all officers have three black marks and the game is over. I know this rule needs to be enforced, but there is certainly a better way of doing this.
First of all, I would NEVER do that. That would, as Illazar said, make a very boring game.
I will use discretion. Something like quizbowl's comment is okay, but what I meant is that non officers or civilians may not help with clues or suggest accusations.
The alter ego's are to make the match more interesting, and will not signify the order of my master hit-list.
And, thanks to quizbowl, Illazar, crowman, winner, ophiophagus, and duckiegirl will be replaced after their deaths. BEWARE: This means I must only kill all of the officers to win, as I would have to kill everyone on the website if I had to kill every informant. And that, my victims, is impossible.
they also don't appear to know that to win all that has to happen is the officers need to run out of accusations

I'm really quite tempted to accuse quizbowl right now.....of course, when he posted the fake and when amerikestral posted saying the invite was sent doesn't line up but perhaps east told him. My other thoughts would be IdahoSciGuy, winneratlife, jocool, east himself among others
Aw Im not on the list that saddens me Fm :(
trajectoryroxs wrote:
robotman09 wrote: Accuse FMtiger :P
Explain?
No idea actually
i just think FM might have been picked
Edit the Wiki.
Upload to the Image Gallery
[medals]Get Medals[/medals]
[chat][/chat]

Liv
Division: C

Post by Liv » June 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm

fmtiger124 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:

Jocool should be crossed off. He and I are "talking".

lllazar
State: IL
Location: Probably at my laptop, multitasking while on AJAX chat....

Post by lllazar » June 3rd, 2010, 4:37 pm

Ya why not mark down people who post, when their not supposed to, and then the next game, you can banish them. In other words, they can't participate and they can't be chosen as assassinator. This might be a good way to keep cybert from posting :) Hasnt he been assassinator like 4.5 billion times?

Not my idea.
2011 Season Events~

Fossils (Regionals ~1st) (State ~6th)
Towers (Regionals ~1st) (State ~3rd)
Helicopter (Regionals -3rd gahhh) (State ~5th)
Wind Power (Regionals ~1st) (State ~3rd TIERED!)

Hooray for getting everything i wanted?

zyzzyva980
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: IA

Post by zyzzyva980 » June 3rd, 2010, 4:37 pm

Assassinator wrote:
I most certainly hope that you wouldn't try to win that way. However, as previous posters have stated, there is no punishment for the people making the bad posts, only the officers who have nothing to do with this. An interesting way of replacing informants, makes the game more original, though in all previous games, to win the assassinator only needed to eliminate those with accusations.

Two more things- before we make bold accusations, please consider who you are accusing and use common sense. If someone is new to the game, odds are not in their favor to be an assassinator.

And who was the sixth assassinator in #50?
Olathe North HS, 2011-2013 | National Runner-Up, Sounds of Music (2012)
Never lose the joy of competing in the pursuit of winning

Resources
Site Help: FAQ & IRC
Event Help: [wiki][/wiki] & Image Gallery
Social Networks: scioly.org on Facebook & Twitter

fmtiger124

Post by fmtiger124 » June 3rd, 2010, 4:48 pm

zyzzyva98 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:
I most certainly hope that you wouldn't try to win that way. However, as previous posters have stated, there is no punishment for the people making the bad posts, only the officers who have nothing to do with this. An interesting way of replacing informants, makes the game more original, though in all previous games, to win the assassinator only needed to eliminate those with accusations.

Two more things- before we make bold accusations, please consider who you are accusing and use common sense. If someone is new to the game, odds are not in their favor to be an assassinator.

And who was the sixth assassinator in #50?
you will never know, I can assure there was one, there just aren't any plans to reveal who it was

winneratlife
State: MI

Post by winneratlife » June 3rd, 2010, 5:29 pm

fmtiger124 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:

I'm gonna suggest that you don't accuse me, but I really don't care. It's a waste, but at least then I can help without suspicion of me.
zyzzyva98 wrote:And who was the sixth assassinator in #50?
It was me. I'M KIDDING

zyzzyva980
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: IA

Post by zyzzyva980 » June 3rd, 2010, 5:53 pm

I might sue if you don't tell me. ;)

Hmm, some of the games were over by now in the past. Four pages sans clues? Let's the game started!
Olathe North HS, 2011-2013 | National Runner-Up, Sounds of Music (2012)
Never lose the joy of competing in the pursuit of winning

Resources
Site Help: FAQ & IRC
Event Help: [wiki][/wiki] & Image Gallery
Social Networks: scioly.org on Facebook & Twitter

croman74
State: MI

Post by croman74 » June 3rd, 2010, 5:57 pm

just an observation, in the last post by the assassinator, s/he spelled my username crowman, something that robodude is known for.
My 2010 Events
Elevated Bridge-7th
Trajectory-1st
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." -Lyndon B. Johnson

lllazar
State: IL
Location: Probably at my laptop, multitasking while on AJAX chat....

Post by lllazar » June 3rd, 2010, 6:03 pm

Knowingly miss-spelling croman wouldn't be something someone as...dare i say it...smart as robodude would do. Now, he may have done it on accident, not knowing u well....we'll see.

Clue plz :)
2011 Season Events~

Fossils (Regionals ~1st) (State ~6th)
Towers (Regionals ~1st) (State ~3rd)
Helicopter (Regionals -3rd gahhh) (State ~5th)
Wind Power (Regionals ~1st) (State ~3rd TIERED!)

Hooray for getting everything i wanted?

Return to “Assassinator Games”