Scioly Assassination 156: When You Wish Upon A Star

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Scioly Assassination 156: When You Wish Upon A Star

Post by Assassinator »

DAY 0:
“Hey, let’s all take a photo in front of the Cinderella Castle!” Sneepity exclaimed as she dragged imaditi, Fyren, and caitlinwithaC towards a photographer by the extravagant castle within the theme park.

The Scioly community had decided to all spend a week together in Disney World, and it was generally chaotic. For one, the group had split up and couldn’t find each other for what seemed like hours (it was actually only 30 minutes) and if you didn’t have someone who did Road Scholar or Geologic Mapping, then the map was basically unreadable. The new Disney maps were almost impossible to use, sadly, not the preferable case in this situation.

“Shouldn’t we find the rest of the group first?” Fyren asked, looking around once more to see if she could find their missing friends in the crowd.

“Yeah, that’s probably smarter,” imaditi said while trying to savor the chocolate of her Mickey Mouse ice cream.

“I think we should take a picture, just for memories,” caitlin chirped in.

After about 5 minutes of arguing, caitlin and sneepity finally convinced the reluctant pair and found a photographer.

“Hey, could we get a picture?” sneepity asked. For some weird reason, the photographer was dressed in all black, and used a scarf and hat to conceal their face even though they were in Florida.

“Of course, just stand in front of the castle.”

The four friends posed together in a friendly way, but Fyren was getting an uneasy feeling in that moment. Maybe they should have gotten a picture later.

“You know, I can help you get back to your friends, but in a much better way,” the photographer said, with a smile creeping up behind their scarf.

“Um, guys, I think we should probably go,” Fyren whispered loudly, but not quiet enough.

“What do you mean? The fun is just getting started.” At the exact moment the camera was clicked, the four began to float.

“Uh, WHAT IS HAPPENING,” caitlin screamed as a hole began to open up behind them.

“You guys will meet your little group, but just in a different universe. Nothing much, right? And because I have a little liking towards your little friends, maybe some deaths will occur. I hope you all have fun!” the photographer laughed as they were sucked into the rip in the air, and jumped in after them.
mogus
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Re: Scioly Assassination 156: When You Wish Upon A Star

Post by Assassinator »

RULES:
1. There will be no officers in this game, everyone is free to protect and accuse as they wish.
2. The exception to the rule above is that Fyren may not assist in identification.
3. Five protections per day (clue) may be made.
4. Clues will be provided to point to each victim.
5. Each clue will last 72 hours.
6. After 10 lives have been taken, your entire little group will perish.
7. If you have been killed, you are now a ghost. Ghosts may post one ghost post, and then may not assist in the journey with the exception of ghost parties.
8. Accusations must be made with a reason.
9. The game will begin once 5 people have expressed interest.
10. Your lovely photographer has the right to change these rules at any time, if needed.
mogus
MorningCoffee
Division: C
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by MorningCoffee »

Woo 4th sassy game! Might not participate as much because I need sleep, but this seems interesting :DDD
Events 2023-2024:
uhh we'll find out let me apply to college first

orch dork forever
hot chocolate is best drink c:
Fyren

Post by Fyren »

Interesting. I did not think the sassy/sassies I picked would go with a theme like this. Won't be participating at all, though.
VENI, VIDI, VICI.
Jehosaphat
Division: Grad
State: MI
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Jehosaphat »

I’m new but I’ll give it a try! The past ones have looked pretty interesting
Waiting for the return of Ecology all by myself
HHS '22
Hope '26
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Your fellow assassinator has become impatient and has decided to begin the game now.

DAY 1
“Owwww...” sciolyperson1 sighed as he got himself up and dusted his clothes off. But then he realized that his clothes were weirdly medieval. He heard fiddles in the distance, and he started walking towards the music. All he knew was that this wasn’t Disney World.

He had been so close to finding the group, only to be stopped by some rip in space. Something was up with someone. But who?

As he reached the noise, he was about to identify the music until he bumped into Fyren.
“Hey, I found someone! Do you have any idea what is happening here?”
“So, we went to get a picture, and the photographer is psychotic and basically wants us to die and plopped us into this weird universe.”
“Lovely.” Sciolyperson1 continued his train of thought and then realized that the music was Kingdom Dance. From Tangled.
“Uh, Fyren, I think we’re in a Disney universe. I think we’re in Tangled.”
“Huh, that explains the medieval clothes. Now let’s go find the others.”
As they went off and tried to maneuver through the festival, sciolyperson1 noticed something floating in the distance. He grabbed the floating paper, and noticed a note on it:
If you were one of the little children hanging out at Disney World, then you must have probably realized where you are right now. I have decided to take some lives, but I’ll give you a chance to save them. It’s much more fun for you if you mess up anyway! Have fun!

@ = @ 9 19 !)
mogus
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

didney worl

if you google "@ = @ 9 19 !)" it gives you International Talk Like A Pirate Day (September 19) which is almost definitely irrelevant but kinda neat
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Jehosaphat
Division: Grad
State: MI
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Jehosaphat »

twoplustwoisten wrote: April 27th, 2021, 8:06 pm didney worl

if you google "@ = @ 9 19 !)" it gives you International Talk Like A Pirate Day (September 19) which is almost definitely irrelevant but kinda neat
It could be a hint for Pirates of the Carribean, but I'm not sure how that and Tangled connect. The 9 19 is the only thing that google picks up on though. It's prob some kind of code but I've never even touched ciphers.
Last edited by Jehosaphat on April 28th, 2021, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting for the return of Ecology all by myself
HHS '22
Hope '26
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Jehosaphat wrote: April 28th, 2021, 6:08 am

It could be a hint for Pirates of the Carribean, but I'm not sure how that and Tangled connect. The 9 19 is the only thing that google picks up on though. It's prob some kind of code but I've never even touched ciphers.
OK SO THIS WAS POINTED OUT TO ME BUT IF YOU SWITCH THE SHIFT STATUS ON THE "@ = @ 9 19 !)" IT MAKES "2 + 2 I S 10" AAAAAAAAA

(ok so the 9 and 19 aren't shift-status but if you count the letters of the alphabet 9th=i and 19th=s even though A should equal 0)
Last edited by twoplustwoisten on April 28th, 2021, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author twoplustwoisten for the post:
LittleMissNyan (April 28th, 2021, 12:44 pm)
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by LittleMissNyan »

twoplustwoisten wrote: April 28th, 2021, 11:54 am
Jehosaphat wrote: April 28th, 2021, 6:08 am

OK SO THIS WAS POINTED OUT TO ME BUT IF YOU SWITCH THE SHIFT STATUS ON THE "@ = @ 9 19 !)" IT MAKES "2 + 2 I S 10" AAAAAAAAA

(ok so the 9 and 19 aren't shift-status but if you count the letters of the alphabet 9th=i and 19th=s even though A should equal 0)
mMm yEs I pRoTeCt tWopLuStWoiStEn wHoOp dEe dOo
These users thanked the author LittleMissNyan for the post:
twoplustwoisten (April 28th, 2021, 4:01 pm)
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt

Return to “Assassinator Games”