Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

User avatar
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 631
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: a dumpster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by Kokonilly » May 16th, 2011, 3:54 pm

IdahoSciGuy wrote:oopsie poopsie
:lol: I have never heard that saying before.

User avatar
Littleboy
Member
Member
Posts: 373
Joined: March 14th, 2010, 4:53 pm
Division: C
State: MI
Location: Between the Earth's Core and Mars.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by Littleboy » May 16th, 2011, 3:56 pm

IdahoSciGuy wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:I think that haverstall and luo got it correct with FullMetalMaple, but I will protect fm for the sake of tradition (and just to be on the safe side).
IdahoSciGuy wrote:I'll go ahead and protect fmtiger, as he has been targeted by most of the clues.
/facepalm
oopsie poopsie, seems like that certainly is the case. Well then, I'm kinda glad i have my protect again. Now to figure out the clue.

If littleboy is correct, then three rivers could refer to Pittsburgh.
or the casino in MI
or the city in MI
or park in St Paul
or the tv series
just google three rivers

User avatar
fmtiger124
Member
Member
Posts: 480
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 3:59 pm
Division: Grad
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by fmtiger124 » May 16th, 2011, 3:57 pm

IdahoSciGuy wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:I think that haverstall and luo got it correct with FullMetalMaple, but I will protect fm for the sake of tradition (and just to be on the safe side).
IdahoSciGuy wrote:I'll go ahead and protect fmtiger, as he has been targeted by most of the clues.
/facepalm
oopsie poopsie, seems like that certainly is the case. Well then, I'm kinda glad i have my protect again. Now to figure out the clue.

If littleboy is correct, then three rivers could refer to Pittsburgh.
Which leads to me due to my noted steeler fandom....but it of course can't be me since I've been protected....
Image

User avatar
IdahoSciGuy
Member
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: April 6th, 2009, 8:05 am
Division: Grad
State: ID
Location: Gryffindor Tower
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by IdahoSciGuy » May 16th, 2011, 4:00 pm

Kokonilly wrote:
IdahoSciGuy wrote:oopsie poopsie
:lol: I have never heard that saying before.
I've been babysitting my brother all day, it kinda wears off after a bit :?

Also, check out my edited post yall.
Actually, if you don't mind, it's just the doctor. - Doctor Who.

Member
Board of Directors
Idaho Science Olympiad

User avatar
FullMetalMaple
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 302
Joined: February 6th, 2011, 10:39 am
Division: Grad
State: KS
Location: Universitas Dallasensis
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by FullMetalMaple » May 16th, 2011, 4:10 pm

IdahoSciGuy wrote:EDIT: Actually, a rather larger and more well known city in canada was founded in 1738: Winnipeg, the capital of Manitoba. Could the victim live in a capital city maybe?
I was about to point that out... except that my point was that Winnipeg and Minneapolis, Minnesota used to be sister cities.

User avatar
Littleboy
Member
Member
Posts: 373
Joined: March 14th, 2010, 4:53 pm
Division: C
State: MI
Location: Between the Earth's Core and Mars.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by Littleboy » May 16th, 2011, 4:14 pm

i don't think anyone lives there.
the one i said was the first on google

User avatar
prelude to death
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 129
Joined: December 23rd, 2010, 9:54 am
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Hundred Acre Wood
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by prelude to death » May 16th, 2011, 4:22 pm

I googled 'city in canada established in 1738' and the second thingy listed was one for Portage la Prairie. Apparently, it's got a really warm climate and is a sister city with some city in Florida, but there's no one who's really active on the Assassinations who lives in Florida. However, just thought you guys would like to know.
"I like a quiet life, you know me."

User avatar
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 631
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: a dumpster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by Kokonilly » May 16th, 2011, 4:24 pm

FullMetalMaple wrote:
IdahoSciGuy wrote:EDIT: Actually, a rather larger and more well known city in canada was founded in 1738: Winnipeg, the capital of Manitoba. Could the victim live in a capital city maybe?
I was about to point that out... except that my point was that Winnipeg and Minneapolis, Minnesota used to be sister cities.
...Maybe you should protect me, haverstall, luo, or Dox.

User avatar
IdahoSciGuy
Member
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: April 6th, 2009, 8:05 am
Division: Grad
State: ID
Location: Gryffindor Tower
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by IdahoSciGuy » May 16th, 2011, 4:30 pm

I will go ahead and protect kokonilly for this reason:
Kokonilly wrote:
FullMetalMaple wrote:
IdahoSciGuy wrote:EDIT: Actually, a rather larger and more well known city in canada was founded in 1738: Winnipeg, the capital of Manitoba. Could the victim live in a capital city maybe?
I was about to point that out... except that my point was that Winnipeg and Minneapolis, Minnesota used to be sister cities.
...Maybe you should protect me, haverstall, luo, or Dox.
Actually, if you don't mind, it's just the doctor. - Doctor Who.

Member
Board of Directors
Idaho Science Olympiad

User avatar
prelude to death
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 129
Joined: December 23rd, 2010, 9:54 am
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Hundred Acre Wood
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by prelude to death » May 16th, 2011, 4:58 pm

Kokonilly wrote:
FullMetalMaple wrote:
IdahoSciGuy wrote:EDIT: Actually, a rather larger and more well known city in canada was founded in 1738: Winnipeg, the capital of Manitoba. Could the victim live in a capital city maybe?
I was about to point that out... except that my point was that Winnipeg and Minneapolis, Minnesota used to be sister cities.
...Maybe you should protect me, haverstall, luo, or Dox.
I protect haverstall for this reason. (Now, only Littleboy has a protect left.)
"I like a quiet life, you know me."

Post Reply

Return to “Assassinator Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests