A year had passed. The club of scioly had topped off at 14620 members. We studied every clue every hint of our origins. We had learned nothing. However we had learned about the advanced technology of this new universe. And we had set ourselves the task of building a device, a portal if you will, to travel back home. Each member was assigned a task to design and build a specific portion of this machine.
Fifty years passed. The club of scioly had slowly disintegrated. Members had given up hope and gone to live a new life, one by one. But unlike the others, I had not forgotten that one word, unlike the rest. It bothered me daily, drove me mad. I had to know. Where was I from? I was determined to acquire every piece of the machine from every member, no matter what it took. But the former members of scioly refused to help. So I was forced to go undercover. The next day I sent out a message through the clubs old mailing list it read
The clue-1. The officers will be the next five people who send correct answers to the clue. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. There will be no "informants", but civilians may post.
3. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill administrators or moderators. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
4. Officers may die, but an officer may protect another officer.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, he may not accuse or protect anyone. However, after that point they may choose to sacrifice himself to me so that a new officer may take his place.
6. The assassin will provide clues which plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
7. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.
8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count.
9. Once "killed" a user may not make any statements about the identity of the Assasinator.
10. Each officer will in addition earn a "Hint" towards the latest clue, for every two correct protections. The officer may use it whenever they please, by saying "I request a hint"
11. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator may kill.
12. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
13. Each officer begins with one accusation. You will earn accusations as you protect correctly.
14. The Assassinator wins after 15 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
15. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
My first- 44° 56′ 38.76″ N, 93° 5′ 6.72″ W
My last is to be found on many oil filled bottles in most grocery stores, as well as on lemonade, cookies, pasta sauce, and other goods
Who am I?