overall: good job. Some of the clues weren't that great and you weren't super active. (If you were, I might not have accused you yet.)Assassinator wrote:Well, guys, I guess it's time to wrap up.
I begged haverstall to let me do this round because I wanted to do two things: A) redeem myself as an Assassinator and B) make up for my last game. I had this idea at about the time my last round ended, and have been itching to do it (I have an amazing themed game ready for this summer, just so everyone knows. If anyone wants it, PM me).
I attempted to use German to hide my speech patterns in order to throw suspicion completely. It worked, but as time went on it simply became to laborious to do and I switched to 'no punctuation and deliberate misspelling'. That was actually pretty fun.
1. I can't tel you how sweet it is to finally kill Z. I've been trying to get him for over a year, and it was awesome to have a solvable clue that succeeded.
2. You solved this. I was kind of hoping that you wouldn't be LotR fans, but I guess you were.
3. Again, solved. We are all geniuses.
4. I can't think of a huge challenge that America has faced other than 9/11.
5. SUCH PURE LUCK.
6. I'm sorry about this one. I was rushed and although I tried to steer you in the right direction, I guess I failed.
7. All of those cities are sister cities to Hiroshima. I should have picked cities that had less of a tie to World War II. Then the game would still be on.
8. A little vague, but I think solvable.
You figured out the ID clue.
By the way, the answer to the new colonel clue was Thomas Kretschmann, who was not only German (a dead giveaway) but played John Paul II in a 2005 film.
Guys, I'd love a little more feedback in case I get to assassinate again. With that said, I pass the torch to the next one to kill.
4. I can think of a few.
5. NO IT WASN"T!!
6. It's ok
7. No, the game would not still be on. I still would've accused you.
oh and if you were trying to have such terrible speech why did you make the solutions to the clues with good grammer.