Scioly Assassination 92: The Eleventh Hour

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Scioly Assassination 92: The Eleventh Hour

Post by Assassinator » September 20th, 2012, 8:00 am

A normal day. People milling about the city, going about their business. Nothing bad could ever happen here... Except on Christmas, of course.

1. The police officers will be the next five people who post. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify the assassin.

2. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. The assassin will not kill administrators. In return, the assassin asks that they not reveal his or her identity.

3. Police officers may die, but they can protect themselves.

4. The assassin will provide clues that plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.

5. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.

6. The assassin will write entertaining and mildly gruesome accounts of his kills.

7. Once "killed", a user may not make any statements about the game.

8. Three wrong accusations, and an officer may not protect or accuse anymore.

9. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.

Edit: Corrected Intro
Last edited by Assassinator on October 18th, 2012, 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things, but we can do them with love.

Things in the past can be undone, as things in the present can only be done.

----------
The Relinquished: Jaspattack
The Hopeless: That's for you to decide.

foreverphysics
Division: Grad
State: AL
Has thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 92: The Eleventh Hour

Post by foreverphysics » September 20th, 2012, 8:04 am

Right, I'm in.
Ooh, a Whovian!

EDIT: Pet peeve: You're the assassinator. Not the assassin, but the assassinator. Please fix that. Please.
Physics is difficult for 99% of the world's population because they don't understand it. The other 1% know too much.

"Physics is a psychiatrist?"

Littleboy
Division: C
State: MI
Been thanked: 0

Post by Littleboy » September 20th, 2012, 1:00 pm

Hey assassin, how come you refer to yourself as the "assassin" throughout the rules and then in rule 9 you call yourself the "Assassinator?"
In!
Last edited by Littleboy on September 20th, 2012, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

harryk
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: TX

Post by harryk » September 20th, 2012, 1:09 pm

I don't think I can turn down a Doctor Who themed game, so I'm in
Colorado School of Mines
"Yes, he likes that; Alfie! Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All" - The Doctor, Closing Time

Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 » September 20th, 2012, 1:46 pm

I know next to nothing about Doctor Who, (I know, shun me) but I like a song called "The Eleventh Hour"! Count me in!

thehydrogenpoptart
State: NY

Post by thehydrogenpoptart » September 20th, 2012, 1:57 pm

Since there are two experienced officers playing already, I'll give this game a try and be an officer...hope I'm not annoying anyone...
Current Events: Dynamic Planet, Entomology, and Experimental Design
Past events: Battery Buggy, Optics, Crime Busters, Mousetrap Vehicle, Mission Possible, Compute This, Food Science, Heredity, Metric Mastery, Rotor Egg Drop, Meteorology, Boomilever, Experimental Design, Geologic Mapping

mnstrviola
Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
State: CA

Post by mnstrviola » September 20th, 2012, 3:31 pm

thehydrogenpoptart wrote:Since there are two experienced officers playing already, I'll give this game a try and be an officer...hope I'm not annoying anyone...
LOL, just me, darn it :P
I'm a minute too late to be officer, but good luck!!!

Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 » September 20th, 2012, 3:38 pm

I think I'm not considered a noob anymore, this being my sixth game... fifth time being an officer...

thehydrogenpoptart
State: NY

Post by thehydrogenpoptart » September 20th, 2012, 3:42 pm

Oh, I'm sorry Cedavis, I honestly didn't mean to offend you!! Really, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that you're a noob, just that when I said experienced officers I meant the uber experienced ones who have already been assassinators before...
Also, when I posted that, Littleboy said he was not going to be an officer. So I apologise in adgance if I have offended you, Littleboy.
Current Events: Dynamic Planet, Entomology, and Experimental Design
Past events: Battery Buggy, Optics, Crime Busters, Mousetrap Vehicle, Mission Possible, Compute This, Food Science, Heredity, Metric Mastery, Rotor Egg Drop, Meteorology, Boomilever, Experimental Design, Geologic Mapping

Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 » September 20th, 2012, 3:49 pm

thehydrogenpoptart wrote:Oh, I'm sorry Cedavis, I honestly didn't mean to offend you!! Really, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that you're a noob, just that when I said experienced officers I meant the uber experienced ones who have already been assassinators before...
Also, when I posted that, Littleboy said he was not going to be an officer. So I apologise in adgance if I have offended you, Littleboy.
No, you didn't offend me. Just thinking out loud... if you call this "out loud".

Return to “Assassinator Games”