Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 100: Mafia Reborn

Post by mnstrviola » May 12th, 2013, 9:35 am

It's not fozendog... it made so much sense! "fozen" is one letter off from "frozen", and dogs are considered savory in some parts of the world xD

It's not me either.

fozendog
State: WA

Post by fozendog » May 12th, 2013, 10:16 am

mnstrviola wrote:It's not fozendog... it made so much sense! "fozen" is one letter off from "frozen", and dogs are considered savory in some parts of the world xD

It's not me either.
I can confirm that I am not the sassy and that Mnstr isn't either. :D
Stanford '19
Camas Science Olympiad Alumnus
Events: Protein Modeling, Cell Biology, Disease Detectives, Experimental Design, Dynamic Planet, Water Quality

Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 » May 12th, 2013, 11:55 am

mnstrviola wrote:It's not fozendog... it made so much sense! "fozen" is one letter off from "frozen", and dogs are considered savory in some parts of the world xD

It's not me either.
I'm really getting teed off by this clue...

Liv
Division: C
State: NY

Post by Liv » May 14th, 2013, 2:39 pm

I'm eleventy-one percent positive I'm not the assassinator.

Littleboy
State: MI

This game is dead.

Post by Littleboy » May 14th, 2013, 7:29 pm

This game is clearly getting no where. In fact, every day it is getting worse. The assassinator is not active. Hardly anyone is trying anymore. No one cares about this game anymore. This game has been going on for nearly 4 months. 4 months! That is simply unacceptable. Back in the good 'ole days getting roughly 8 games took about 4 months. That is the way it is supposed to be. This game is dead.
Allow aim4me26 to pick the assassinator for game 101 as she correctly accused East. End this game now.
http://scioly.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php? ... it#p234180
Love, littl

fozendog
State: WA

Re: This game is dead.

Post by fozendog » May 14th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Littleboy wrote:This game is clearly getting no where. In fact, every day it is getting worse. The assassinator is not active. Hardly anyone is trying anymore. No one cares about this game anymore. This game has been going on for nearly 4 months. 4 months! That is simply unacceptable. Back in the good 'ole days getting roughly 8 games took about 4 months. That is the way it is supposed to be. This game is dead.
Allow aim4me26 to pick the assassinator for game 101 as she correctly accused East. End this game now.
Love, littl
I used this image twice... totally worth it...
Stanford '19
Camas Science Olympiad Alumnus
Events: Protein Modeling, Cell Biology, Disease Detectives, Experimental Design, Dynamic Planet, Water Quality

Cedavis6

Re: This game is dead. COUP D'ETAT!

Post by Cedavis6 » May 15th, 2013, 8:30 am

Littleboy wrote:This game is clearly getting no where. In fact, every day it is getting worse. The assassinator is not active. Hardly anyone is trying anymore. No one cares about this game anymore. This game has been going on for nearly 4 months. 4 months! That is simply unacceptable. Back in the good 'ole days getting roughly 8 games took about 4 months. That is the way it is supposed to be. This game is dead.
Love, littl
COUP D'ETAT! COUP D'ETAT!

EDIT: Before we do this, we need z or EAST's permission or something like that.

Skink
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: IL

Post by Skink » May 16th, 2013, 8:12 pm

Littleboy wrote:Allow aim4me26 to pick the assassinator for game 101 as she correctly accused East. End this game now.
Love, littl
That was not the only correct accusation in here, note.

ThePrudentGuava
State: OK

Post by ThePrudentGuava » May 16th, 2013, 9:48 pm

Love, littl
I agree. Though I think a bit {however long it takes} of a break will do this game series good. I have been following the games since I joined and they have slowly degraded to this point and I think we just need to stop for a while. Just my opinion. :|
Perfection. That’s what it’s about. It’s those moments. When you can feel the perfection of creation. The beauty of physics, you know, the wonder of mathematics. The elation of action and reaction, and that is the kind of perfection that I want to be connected to.
~Sam Anders

iwonder
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: TX

Post by iwonder » May 16th, 2013, 9:52 pm

Stopping for a time sounds like a good plan. Maybe we can just leave this up as the last clue and wait till someone actually solves it. Once someone solves it it'll probably have been long enough and the games can continue.
'If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room' - Unknown

Return to “Assassinator Games”