State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 101: The Rise

Post by Kokonilly »

foreverphysics wrote:ohcomeon
why is this thing still alive

/ragequit
because yes, the fact that this exists negatively impacts the quality of your life / affects you in any way, shape, or form other than showing another thread unread in the 'posting games' subforum of an internet forum
and also because no one enjoys this at all, playing or watching, and no one wants it to continue either
Cedavis6
Division: Grad

Post by Cedavis6 »

foreverphysics wrote:ohcomeon
why is this thing still alive

/ragequit
If you don't wanna play, then don't play. This game is going just fine, and if you don't like it, then don't pay any attention. We don't need any rude comments.
Liv
Division: C
State: NY

Post by Liv »

I accuse aim4me26 because of his or her suspicious response in result of foreverphysics' comment.
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

Liv wrote:I accuse aim4me26 because of his or her suspicious response in result of foreverphysics' comment.
Honestly, I thought that forever, the queen of grammar's, post was rather suspicious because it had bad grammar and IMO she didn't seem like she would be this against a new game. Not gonna accuse her yet, but it caught me as odd and out of character.

EDIT: Ok, I'm too suspicious. I accuse foreverphysics of being the Assassinator because that post was so out of character.
Liv
State: NY

Post by Liv »

Cedavis6 wrote:
Liv wrote:I accuse aim4me26 because of his or her suspicious response in result of foreverphysics' comment.
Honestly, I thought that forever, the queen of grammar's, post was rather suspicious because it had bad grammar and IMO she didn't seem like she would be this against a new game. Not gonna accuse her yet, but it caught me as odd and out of character.

EDIT: Ok, I'm too suspicious. I accuse foreverphysics of being the Assassinator because that post was so out of character.
el oh el
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

20 3 6 11

At first, I thought it was like when you put these numbers on an analog clock and get a message, but I got nothing from that.

Simple as a clock...
aim4me26
State: CA

Post by aim4me26 »

what

im not the sassy

(tbh that "suspicious" post was just an excuse to use that gif of dan. huehuehue.)
i know that i should be in bed
and its almost 3 am
but when i close my eyes i can only see miles of headlights
fleshing out the distance
Littleboy
State: MI

Post by Littleboy »

Cedavis6 wrote:

It can't be forever. There are absolutely no stories. Forever would certainly include many long, detailed stories.
Skink
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: IL

Post by Skink »

It's good to see the games continue. I haven't read the last four pages out of time constraints, but I will be watching this as time allows! :D
Cedavis6

Post by Cedavis6 »

Crap, I can' t figure out anything for this clue...

Return to “Assassinator Games”