mrburrito
Division: B
State: TN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 102: Cerberus Unleashed

Post by mrburrito »

Littleboy wrote:
mrburrito wrote:Well Kristen Stewart was the main actress in twilight, which is kind of a fangirl movie. Aim4me26 publicises they are a fangirl. Call me Maybe is Sort of a fangirl song.
Littleboy wrote: NO. No no no. Mnstr is ONE person not several people. Please do not refer to HIM like that again. Thank you.
Same goes for aim. Do not call her "they" either.
Sorry, I do that sometimes if I haven't met the person.
I bet you had to read this twice

Meliores Sumus Te

Visit my Wiki page: http://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/Mrburrito
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

So you guys should like focus on the super cute photo I posted.
mogus
ScienceOlympian
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Post by ScienceOlympian »

Hello everyone?
Time is running out...
2017: Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry Lab, Materials Science, Experimental Design, Hydrogeology
ScienceOlympian's Userpage
mrburrito
Division: B
State: TN

Post by mrburrito »

ScienceOlympian wrote:Hello everyone?
Time is running out...
Maybe somebody knows who it is, but wants the target to die.
I bet you had to read this twice

Meliores Sumus Te

Visit my Wiki page: http://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/Mrburrito
ScienceOlympian
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

mrburrito wrote:
ScienceOlympian wrote:Hello everyone?
Time is running out...
Maybe somebody knows who it is, but wants the target to die.
At least these games are more popular than the Who am I games that died completely during March?...
2017: Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry Lab, Materials Science, Experimental Design, Hydrogeology
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Public Service Announcement:

Littleboy, get off your high horse; you aren't as witty or funny as you think you are.

And don't you ever think again that you can get away with putting down other members. It is embarrassing to see you do that. If I were you, I would apologize. Then again, I wouldn't even be in this situation because I am a nice and considerate person.

And who the pigeon cares if someone refers to another member as "they"? Let's be honest here, I have met some of the most gender challenged people here and maybe just maybe a member uses "they" instead of "he" or "she" since they are confused about another member's gender. Maybe I'll refer to you as "it" for the rest of the game.

TL;DR I hope you fall off of your high horse.

Thank you and have a great night everyone.
mogus
ScienceOlympian
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

I was trying to solve this clue this whole day... (SORRY! I am not the best puzzle solver...or whatever people call it.)
Sorry if this sounds REALLY obvious and dumb, but all I came up from today is someone named Carly or Kristen/Kristin who has parents that are divorced.
I have to look up someone.
Barely anyone posted today...What's wrong?

EDIT: I don't know a lot of people, so maybe we should just protect ourselves?
Sorry for being unhelpful for this clue.
I protect myself because I don't know who else to protect.
BY THE WAY...
Littleboy wrote: Letter the gullible ones.
Now fools.
You didn't really have to call some of us (especially me) fools and gullible ones..]But whatever. I mean. you could've reworded your "letter".
I just don't like being called a fool. I would rather be called a dumb person than a fool. Because fool can mean many harsh things.
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

can we just all get together plz

plzzzzzzz

no rainbow because I am sad :( ;(
mogus
silverheart7
Division: Grad
State: NY

Post by silverheart7 »

Assassinator wrote:And who the butterfly cares if someone refers to another member as "they"? Let's be honest here, I have met some of the most gender challenged people here and maybe just maybe a member uses "they" instead of "he" or "she" since they are confused about another member's gender. Maybe I'll refer to you as "it" for the rest of the game.
I don't know if this is wrong, so feel free to correct me! I've always felt that if talking about another person, who has not expressed a prefered gender (as sex does not equal gender) or I do not know it, it would be acceptable to use 'they'. Is that wrong? I just don't want to keep making that assumption if it is unkind, or incorrect.

About this game: I love the idea! It seems like lots of fun.... Oh well, I'll try to join the next one :D
Past: Forestry, Disease, Meteorology, Towers, Sounds, Triple E, Boomilever, Entomology, WQ, WIDI, Bridges

Total Medals: 14
State Medals: Sounds of Music (2nd, 2013), Forestry (3rd, 2013), and Triple E (4th, 2013)

Gelinas and Ward Melville Alum, ELI Volunteer
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

silverheart7 wrote:
Assassinator wrote:And who the butterfly cares if someone refers to another member as "they"? Let's be honest here, I have met some of the most gender challenged people here and maybe just maybe a member uses "they" instead of "he" or "she" since they are confused about another member's gender. Maybe I'll refer to you as "it" for the rest of the game.
I don't know if this is wrong, so feel free to correct me! I've always felt that if talking about another person, who has not expressed a prefered gender (as sex does not equal gender) or I do not know it, it would be acceptable to use 'they'. Is that wrong? I just don't want to keep making that assumption if it is unkind, or incorrect.

About this game: I love the idea! It seems like lots of fun.... Oh well, I'll try to join the next one :D
I completely agree with you! And I love your statement about how gender does not equal sex. We would get along.

I believe it is correct and considerate, yet a certain member believes he has the right to badger members about their usage of "they" even though their usage of "they" is validated by the fact that they are unaware of that member's preferred gender.
mogus

Return to “Assassinator Games”