Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Summer Study Session 2014

Post by mnstrviola »

Hey all, thanks for the great submissions so far! We will be ending SSSS this year August 22nd. If all goes well the resources will be uploaded onto the Wiki/Test Exchange by August 27th. As always, if there are any questions, feel free to PM me.
nomynameisnotkevin
Division: C
State: IL

Post by nomynameisnotkevin »

mnstrviola wrote:Hey all, thanks for the great submissions so far! We will be ending SSSS this year August 22nd. If all goes well the resources will be uploaded onto the Wiki/Test Exchange by August 27th. As always, if there are any questions, feel free to PM me.
Just submitted a Disease Detectives Test :)
vennowsah

Post by vennowsah »

I submitted a practice test to SSSS and was approved, but I never gained access to the SSSS sub-forums. I emailed you guys about this a few days ago but has yet to receive a reply.
Does anyone else have this problem?
MLKHS '18
MIT '22

Expectations low, hopes high
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by bernard »

vennowsah wrote:I submitted a practice test to SSSS and was approved, but I never gained access to the SSSS sub-forums. I emailed you guys about this a few days ago but has yet to receive a reply.
SSSS 2014 ended last Friday, but all resources submitted will be available to all users soon, so you won't miss out on anything
These users thanked the author bernard for the post:
Fyren (February 15th, 2021, 9:15 pm)
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
mnstrviola

Post by mnstrviola »

bernard wrote:
vennowsah wrote:I submitted a practice test to SSSS and was approved, but I never gained access to the SSSS sub-forums. I emailed you guys about this a few days ago but has yet to receive a reply.
SSSS 2014 ended last Friday, but all resources submitted will be available to all users soon, so you won't miss out on anything
Hi vennowsah, sorry we didn't add you to the forums group in time. However they were not used this year; the only post on it was a welcome message that essentially restated the welcome email you received. We might abandon the feature in the following SSSS considering how people usually emailed us instead about any problems they encountered.

Also yes, I am in the process of adding the resources to the wiki and test exchange today. Afterwards, I will post here again to wrap everything up!
vennowsah

Post by vennowsah »

mnstrviola wrote:
bernard wrote:
Hi vennowsah, sorry we didn't add you to the forums group in time. However they were not used this year; the only post on it was a welcome message that essentially restated the welcome email you received. We might abandon the feature in the following SSSS considering how people usually emailed us instead about any problems they encountered.

Also yes, I am in the process of adding the resources to the wiki and test exchange today. Afterwards, I will post here again to wrap everything up!
Okay, that makes sense. Thank you!
MLKHS '18
MIT '22

Expectations low, hopes high
mnstrviola

Post by mnstrviola »

Hi guys, all of the resources from this year's SSSS have been uploaded to the Test Exchange and Wiki! This year we approved and uploaded 30 high quality tests and notes from members of the scioly.org community. Thank you to those of you who participated; as the resources you have submitted will greatly assist Science Olympians in understanding and practcing for their events. We hope you also benefitted from exchanging resources (some of which, as requested, were only available to SSSS members and not uploaded) with others who were a part of SSSS. If you were unable to participate this year, don't worry because we hope to contintinue SSSS for the 2015-2016 season.

If there are any questions or comments feel free to contact the SSSS admins through [email protected] or me or foreverphysics via scioly.org PM.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I look forward to an exciting new season!!!!
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

I just now noticed that the Test Exchange button on the top still links to 2014.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Return to “SSSS & SEC”