Scioly Summer Study Session 2015

syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: NY

Re: Scioly Summer Study Session 2015

Post by syo_astro »

One could always be later! Besides, we are still getting a few submissions *cough samlan thank you for providing me an example* and some people really should go and finish theirs anyway *cough Unome? Well, I bet you are busy...whatever*. But yeah, read the first post of this thread, and you should be able to figure out how to email/what to do. If you have any other questions, then please feel free to ask.
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
Grad: Writing Tests/Supervising (NY/MI)
lp9845
Division: C
State: NJ
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lp9845 »

I wanted to drop by and say thank you to all the mods/coordinators for SSSS! After getting accepted, I'm happy to see all the quality notes and tests submitted so far. :) Thanks for taking the time out of your schedules to run this program for us!
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

syo_astro wrote:One could always be later! Besides, we are still getting a few submissions *cough samlan thank you for providing me an example* and some people really should go and finish theirs anyway *cough Unome? Well, I bet you are busy...whatever*. But yeah, read the first post of this thread, and you should be able to figure out how to email/what to do. If you have any other questions, then please feel free to ask.
I would, but I don't know enough about the new systems to finish the test (plus I wrote Cardio first, which isn't there anymore).
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
Fluorine
State: FL

Post by Fluorine »

I don't know if this is a dumb question. Is there a day that if we submit something that our notes/tests will for sure get reviewed (is that the deadline??). I resubmitted my notes the beginning of this week, and I wanted to know if my notes will definitely get reviewed or will I just have to see if the proctor for the event is able to look at them. I know I should have submitted them earlier, but...... stuff happens.
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by syo_astro »

Fluorine wrote:I don't know if this is a dumb question. Is there a day that if we submit something that our notes/tests will for sure get reviewed (is that the deadline??). I resubmitted my notes the beginning of this week, and I wanted to know if my notes will definitely get reviewed or will I just have to see if the proctor for the event is able to look at them. I know I should have submitted them earlier, but...... stuff happens.
The next chance mods get to check something they do. I (we really >.>) certainly understand people get busy, but I hope you understand too that it goes both ways -_-. We are very sorry that sometimes submissions can't get done because of both sides, but I do hope yours will get another check! Short answer is that we for sure keep accepting submissions until the 31st, and then I can't remember if we keep checking after the 31st (I don't think we do, but I leave that up to forever?). All that should be noted is that yeah, nearing the end of summer checks get less frequent, but I will try to remind when possible.
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
Fluorine

Post by Fluorine »

Thank you for the response! I completely understand and respect the time of all the awesome people involved with SSSS.
chscioly
State: CA

Post by chscioly »

Sorry to bother you guys again, but has my Dynamic Planet test been uploaded yet? I understand that the people working on SSSS are all really busy with school starting, but it's been over a month since I submitted my test. It'd be great if one of you could look for my test and tell me how to access SSSS resources. Thanks.
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by syo_astro »

chscioly wrote:Sorry to bother you guys again, but has my Dynamic Planet test been uploaded yet? I understand that the people working on SSSS are all really busy with school starting, but it's been over a month since I submitted my test. It'd be great if one of you could look for my test and tell me how to access SSSS resources. Thanks.
Emailed you. Hope that fixes everything, sorry again, and thank you very much for the submission.
chscioly
State: CA

Post by chscioly »

Thank you so much! I saw the email and looked at the resources, and everything looks amazing! I really appreciate the quick response.
windu34
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus

Post by windu34 »

When do all the tests and materials become public?
Boca Raton Community High School Alumni
University of Florida Science Olympiad Co-Founder
Florida Science Olympiad Board of Directors
[email protected] || windu34's Userpage

Return to “SSSS & SEC”