Scioly Summer Study Session 2015

keshavmot2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Summer Study Session 2015

Post by keshavmot2 »

Have you guys received my Green Generation Notes from [email protected]? I submitted it last Saturday, the 8th.

Thanks,
Keshav
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: NY

Post by syo_astro »

keshavmot2 wrote:Have you guys received my Green Generation Notes from [email protected]? I submitted it last Saturday, the 8th.

Thanks,
Keshav
Hey, we did. I think you're next up for the person that reviews that, so hopefully he'll get to it soon. I also have some crave the wave notes I need to check through, but argh end of summer seems like it'll get busier. Very sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll remind him.

I'd also like to say I got an email about SOnerd's key. Indeed all three uploads didn't manage to work for some reason...I uploaded it again to Div B tests, it's the most recent one, and it has underscores. I hope this time it works. This is just in case those noticed, but they didn't email.
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
Grad: Writing Tests/Supervising (NY/MI)
chscioly
Division: C
State: CA

Post by chscioly »

Have you guys uploaded my Dynamic Planet test yet? I received an email that said I had been accepted but it's been almost two weeks and there was no follow-up email about accessing the SSSS resources.
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by syo_astro »

chscioly wrote:Have you guys uploaded my Dynamic Planet test yet? I received an email that said I had been accepted but it's been almost two weeks and there was no follow-up email about accessing the SSSS resources.
Huh, maybe you and the mod forgot to forward to summerscioly...the only email I have from you is about you needing to share your files, but I will check with the mod about it. Thanks for posting!
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
lp9845
Division: C
State: NJ

Post by lp9845 »

Sorry to bother you guys again! I sent my fixed notes two weeks ago and I haven't heard back. I was only really told to add things here and there, and I'm a bit nervous that it's getting close to the deadline and I don't know if I need to fix anything else.
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by syo_astro »

lp9845 wrote:Sorry to bother you guys again! I sent my fixed notes two weeks ago and I haven't heard back. I was only really told to add things here and there, and I'm a bit nervous that it's getting close to the deadline and I don't know if I need to fix anything else.
Hey! Yeah, I am quite sorry that school is around the corner for everyone, so reviews have been getting more difficult as has been pointed out more recently than before. EX: chscioly got an approval, but keshavmot2 didn't because well...yeah, people get busy. I will try to remind forever about it, or maybe go get someone else who can check it over :). I in fact even know I have a Crave the Wave thing to review, so I hopefully will get done with that soon! Hopefully will figure out about the green gen thing too...
foreverphysics
State: AL

Post by foreverphysics »

syo_astro wrote:
lp9845 wrote:Sorry to bother you guys again! I sent my fixed notes two weeks ago and I haven't heard back. I was only really told to add things here and there, and I'm a bit nervous that it's getting close to the deadline and I don't know if I need to fix anything else.
Hey! Yeah, I am quite sorry that school is around the corner for everyone, so reviews have been getting more difficult as has been pointed out more recently than before. EX: chscioly got an approval, but keshavmot2 didn't because well...yeah, people get busy. I will try to remind forever about it, or maybe go get someone else who can check it over :). I in fact even know I have a Crave the Wave thing to review, so I hopefully will get done with that soon! Hopefully will figure out about the green gen thing too...
/me mutters
I'll get on it. College starting and stuff has made things...hectic.
Physics is difficult for 99% of the world's population because they don't understand it. The other 1% know too much.

"Physics is a psychiatrist?"
MrHaleStorm1
Division: B
State: OH

Post by MrHaleStorm1 »

How does one get involved in the SSSS?
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

MrHaleStorm1 wrote:How does one get involved in the SSSS?
If you can make a test/notes/build plan/whatever else it says on the OP and get it approved by August 31st, go ahead.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
MrHaleStorm1
Division: B
State: OH

Post by MrHaleStorm1 »

Thanks for the quick reply. I will check it out. I know I am late tot the party. thanks

Return to “SSSS & SEC”