Scioly Summer Study Session 2015

keshavmot2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Summer Study Session 2015

Post by keshavmot2 » August 15th, 2015, 3:30 pm

Have you guys received my Green Generation Notes from keshavmot2@gmail.com? I submitted it last Saturday, the 8th.

Thanks,
Keshav

syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: NY

Post by syo_astro » August 15th, 2015, 9:40 pm

keshavmot2 wrote:Have you guys received my Green Generation Notes from keshavmot2@gmail.com? I submitted it last Saturday, the 8th.

Thanks,
Keshav
Hey, we did. I think you're next up for the person that reviews that, so hopefully he'll get to it soon. I also have some crave the wave notes I need to check through, but argh end of summer seems like it'll get busier. Very sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll remind him.

I'd also like to say I got an email about SOnerd's key. Indeed all three uploads didn't manage to work for some reason...I uploaded it again to Div B tests, it's the most recent one, and it has underscores. I hope this time it works. This is just in case those noticed, but they didn't email.
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteorology, Physical Science Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Earth's Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Gravity Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astronomy
Grad: Writing Tests/Supervising (NY/MI)

chscioly
Division: C
State: CA

Post by chscioly » August 17th, 2015, 12:08 pm

Have you guys uploaded my Dynamic Planet test yet? I received an email that said I had been accepted but it's been almost two weeks and there was no follow-up email about accessing the SSSS resources.

syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by syo_astro » August 17th, 2015, 12:27 pm

chscioly wrote:Have you guys uploaded my Dynamic Planet test yet? I received an email that said I had been accepted but it's been almost two weeks and there was no follow-up email about accessing the SSSS resources.
Huh, maybe you and the mod forgot to forward to summerscioly...the only email I have from you is about you needing to share your files, but I will check with the mod about it. Thanks for posting!
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteorology, Physical Science Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Earth's Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Gravity Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astronomy

lp9845
Division: C
State: NJ

Post by lp9845 » August 19th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Sorry to bother you guys again! I sent my fixed notes two weeks ago and I haven't heard back. I was only really told to add things here and there, and I'm a bit nervous that it's getting close to the deadline and I don't know if I need to fix anything else.

syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by syo_astro » August 19th, 2015, 4:46 pm

lp9845 wrote:Sorry to bother you guys again! I sent my fixed notes two weeks ago and I haven't heard back. I was only really told to add things here and there, and I'm a bit nervous that it's getting close to the deadline and I don't know if I need to fix anything else.
Hey! Yeah, I am quite sorry that school is around the corner for everyone, so reviews have been getting more difficult as has been pointed out more recently than before. EX: chscioly got an approval, but keshavmot2 didn't because well...yeah, people get busy. I will try to remind forever about it, or maybe go get someone else who can check it over :). I in fact even know I have a Crave the Wave thing to review, so I hopefully will get done with that soon! Hopefully will figure out about the green gen thing too...

foreverphysics
State: AL

Post by foreverphysics » August 21st, 2015, 9:16 am

syo_astro wrote:
lp9845 wrote:Sorry to bother you guys again! I sent my fixed notes two weeks ago and I haven't heard back. I was only really told to add things here and there, and I'm a bit nervous that it's getting close to the deadline and I don't know if I need to fix anything else.
Hey! Yeah, I am quite sorry that school is around the corner for everyone, so reviews have been getting more difficult as has been pointed out more recently than before. EX: chscioly got an approval, but keshavmot2 didn't because well...yeah, people get busy. I will try to remind forever about it, or maybe go get someone else who can check it over :). I in fact even know I have a Crave the Wave thing to review, so I hopefully will get done with that soon! Hopefully will figure out about the green gen thing too...
/me mutters
I'll get on it. College starting and stuff has made things...hectic.
Physics is difficult for 99% of the world's population because they don't understand it. The other 1% know too much.

"Physics is a psychiatrist?"

MrHaleStorm1
Division: B
State: OH

Post by MrHaleStorm1 » August 23rd, 2015, 8:31 pm

How does one get involved in the SSSS?

Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome » August 24th, 2015, 4:10 am

MrHaleStorm1 wrote:How does one get involved in the SSSS?
If you can make a test/notes/build plan/whatever else it says on the OP and get it approved by August 31st, go ahead.
Userpage
Chattahoochee High School Class of 2018
Georgia Tech Class of 2022

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MrHaleStorm1
Division: B
State: OH

Post by MrHaleStorm1 » August 24th, 2015, 6:08 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I will check it out. I know I am late tot the party. thanks

Return to “SSSS & SMEC”