Scioly Summer Study Session 2016

bhavjain
Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Summer Study Session 2016

Post by bhavjain »

Magikarpmaster629 wrote:It looks like I don't have access to the materials anymore, even though I did previously. Does anyone else have this problem?
I can't access either. I was added a few hours ago, but whenever I try and access, it says "You are either not allowed to be here, or need to login on the boards."
2017 Science Olympiad - (Invites TBD/Reg/State/Nats) - Division C

Anatomy: (-/-/-/-)
Astronomy: (-/-/-/-)
Disease Detectives: (-/-/-/-)
Ecology: (-/-/-/-)
Microbe Mission: (-/-/-/-)
Remote Sensing: (-/-/-/-)
Rocks & Minerals: (-/-/-/-)
Towers: (-/-/-/-)
Fluorine
Division: Grad
State: FL

Post by Fluorine »

bhavjain wrote:
Magikarpmaster629 wrote:It looks like I don't have access to the materials anymore, even though I did previously. Does anyone else have this problem?
I can't access either. I was added a few hours ago, but whenever I try and access, it says "You are either not allowed to be here, or need to login on the boards."
The acceptance email does say that you should gain access in a week. So assuming we just have to be patient. Magikarp's case might be another issue entirely
bhavjain

Post by bhavjain »

Fluorine wrote:
bhavjain wrote:
The acceptance email does say that you should gain access in a week. So assuming we just have to be patient. Magikarp's case might be another issue entirely
I believe the email says we gain access to the forum in a week, but SSSS by "this-coming Sunday?"

Fluorine

Post by Fluorine »

bhavjain wrote:
Fluorine wrote:
bhavjain wrote:
I believe the email says we gain access to the forum in a week, but SSSS by "this-coming Sunday?"
Huh did not realize they were different things. So yep guess it should be ready by sunday then
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NY

Post by syo_astro »

Karp's issue WAS different, it turned out that he told me the wrong number in username and I put that wrong number in...yay double mistakes!

I admit that bhavjain you didn't have access, sorry about that. I double checked and you and some others never got added...on our spreadsheet we update everyone kept switching people to green (=you can access, we uploaded files, etc) and not orange (=you got accepted, but still need to upload you or your files). Anyway, I at least tried to get all the users access that didn't before and got accepted. Hopefully that should at least cover you all, but if you have issues still ask and me/mnstr should get to it when not busy.

Very sorry again about the issue!
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
Grad: Writing Tests/Supervising (NY/MI)
Fluorine

Post by Fluorine »

Hi I am still having some trouble getting access into the SSSS page. I was accepted yesterday and tried refreshing the page and cache clearing, however still no luck. Sorry to be of inconvenience here....
Alumni of FAUHS SO | Logistics Direcotor @ Cornell Scioly
Wind Power, Anatomy, Invasive Species, Materials Science, Optics, Entomology,
 Cell Biology, Fossils, Experimental Design, Protein Modeling
Magikarpmaster629
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MA

Post by Magikarpmaster629 »

syo_astro wrote:Karp's issue WAS different, it turned out that he told me the wrong number in username and I put that wrong number in...yay double mistakes!

I admit that bhavjain you didn't have access, sorry about that. I double checked and you and some others never got added...on our spreadsheet we update everyone kept switching people to green (=you can access, we uploaded files, etc) and not orange (=you got accepted, but still need to upload you or your files). Anyway, I at least tried to get all the users access that didn't before and got accepted. Hopefully that should at least cover you all, but if you have issues still ask and me/mnstr should get to it when not busy.

Very sorry again about the issue!
Actually it was that some mod was playing a joke or something and my username was changed to "Magikarpmaster926" Luckily East changed it back, although I still don't know how/why my username was changed in the first place.
Ladue Science Olympiad (2014ish-2017)

A wild goose flies over a pond, leaving behind a voice in the wind.
A man passes through this world, leaving behind a name.
Uber
State: TX

Post by Uber »

Still not added after 2 or 3 weeks
Harvard '22
Liberal Arts and Science Academy '18
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NY

Post by syo_astro »

Sorry again...it's tough to check every email, and I figured people updated our spreadsheet appropriately. Unfortunately, I was mistaken, so this is probably why me/mnstr missed these. I added you two (and mnstr has some file uploading to do I think).
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
Grad: Writing Tests/Supervising (NY/MI)
bhavjain

Post by bhavjain »

When can we expect more files to be uploaded?

Return to “SSSS & SEC”