Indiana Science Olympiad Social Media!

For anything Science Olympiad-related that might not fall under a specific event or competition.
SocialSciOly
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Indiana Science Olympiad Social Media!

Post by SocialSciOly »

Hello Ladies and Gentleman!

We are the official Social and Digital Media team for the Indiana Science Olympiad and we wanted to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves to all of you! We are former Indiana Science Olympiad competitors that have transitioned into a role of Social Media Representatives. Our goal is to not only provide engaging and informative material across several platforms but to connect the Indiana Science Olympiad competitors to each other as well as to those outside of this environment. We curate media at our disposal to be able to showcase Indiana Science Olympiad in all its splendor. We even go to every invite possible to make sure we are providing up-to-date content for everyone in Indiana as well as those not in Indiana! We hope that you can kindly accept us in this community so we can truly provide the best content for all of you. If you have any questions please send us a private message or comment on this post. We will do our best to respond in a timely and informative manner. Also follow us on social media to see how hard Indiana is working! Twitter: @IndianaSciOly Instagram: Indianasci_oly Facebook: IndianaScienceOlympiad Snapchat:INSCIOLY

We hope you can join us during this 2018 season and we wish the best of luck to all of the teams competing nationwide!
John Richardsim
Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
Wiki/Gallery Moderator Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: MI

Re: Indiana Science Olympiad Social Media!

Post by John Richardsim »

My only request: please use the old creepy Indiana SO robot mascot. https://i.imgur.com/6QhFCKC.png
me-myself_i
Division: C
State: IN
Been thanked: 0

Post by me-myself_i »

John Richardsim wrote:My only request: please use the old creepy Indiana SO robot mascot. https://i.imgur.com/6QhFCKC.png
yeah, the robot should be more than an awards ceremony video.
2015(B)1st:Road Scholar(regional)
2016(B)1st:RoadScholar2nd:Crave the Wave3rd:Fossils,Reach for the Stars(regional)
2017(C)2nd:Write It Do It(regional)

Being happy about no Bloomington this year :D
pikachu4919
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pikachu4919 »

me-myself_i wrote:
John Richardsim wrote:My only request: please use the old creepy Indiana SO robot mascot. https://i.imgur.com/6QhFCKC.png
yeah, the robot should be more than an awards ceremony video.
THE GIANTS OF SCIENCE XD
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!

Return to “General Competition”