Flier

For anything Science Olympiad-related that might not fall under a specific event or competition.
SciNerd42
Has thanked: 0

Flier

Post by SciNerd42 »

Does anyone have a good editable flier that they use to get people interested in callouts. I'm looking for something to pass out at Back To School Night!
Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Re: Flier

Post by Unome »

SciNerd42 wrote:Does anyone have a good editable flier that they use to get people interested in callouts. I'm looking for something to pass out at Back To School Night!
I would recommend just making your own. I did this a few years ago using Powerpoint, and it wasn't too hard to make a flier that was significantly better than most of the others in the school (the flier has since been heavily edited by a captain much more skilled with design than I).
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
pikachu4919
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Re: Flier

Post by pikachu4919 »

Unome wrote:
SciNerd42 wrote:Does anyone have a good editable flier that they use to get people interested in callouts. I'm looking for something to pass out at Back To School Night!
I would recommend just making your own. I did this a few years ago using Powerpoint, and it wasn't too hard to make a flier that was significantly better than most of the others in the school (the flier has since been heavily edited by a captain much more skilled with design than I).
^^Ye, doing this will also help you be more creative with catering your design to your school! Starting from scratch definitely helped me with designing logos/brochures/whatnot for Purdue SciOly, as well as with my newspaper’s pages back when I was a page editor/designer in high school (If you use a template, it might result in unnecessary internal constraints on the design)
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!

Return to “General Competition”