Picture This C

penclspinner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Picture This C

Post by penclspinner »

Homeschool Geek wrote:
Uh you could start a petition but the events have been decided.
They haven't posted the final list yet. The one on the national site is a tentative list only. It could still change.
Haha, the list may not be posted yet, but the events have been decided. Don't think that much is going to change from this point onward.
gyourkoshaven wrote:The committee meetings began on Sunday, I believe, and the tentative events list should come out in a week or two (If it's like last year). However the task won't be known until the rules come out.

Besides even if there was a petition on this site, there is no guarantee that anyone in a position to do anything about the event would see it nor make an effort to change the event.
Homeschool Geek
Division: C
State: CO

Post by Homeschool Geek »

Besides even if there was a petition on this site, there is no guarantee that anyone in a position to do anything about the event would see it nor make an effort to change the event.
I'll email the list of names to the national commitee. Do you want your screen name on the list or not?
Please click! >>ImageImageImage
penclspinner

Post by penclspinner »

Homeschool Geek wrote:
I'll email the list of names to the national commitee. Do you want your screen name on the list or not?
Dang you really do want to keep this event.

To be perfectly honest I do not enjoy this event and would definitely not want my name on the list. Sorry pal, nothing personal.
dudeincolorado
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CO

Post by dudeincolorado »

Sumo bots? Really? How is this in inquiry event? If you can't tell I love this event too.
SO stressed!

Return to “2010 Lab Events”