Meteorology B

abator
Division: C
State: OH
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meteorology B

Post by abator »

This is my favorite event. I shall lead my team to victory! However, most people at my school who do this event aren't very good at it, and at times wont let me help them. My partner is gone and the only one else who is really good doesn't like the event. I wonder how I should chose?
Last edited by abator on August 26th, 2011, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Placement: Gold: 13 Silver: 4 Bronze: 6 4th: 5 5th: 9 6th: 5 7th: 2 8th: 3
Team Captain 8-)
EastStroudsburg13
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: PA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Meteorology B

Post by EastStroudsburg13 »

The best thing that you can do is try to find someone interested in Meteorology and willing to work with you. If you can't do this (which happens a lot to me), find someone who is at least willing to be your partner. You can show him/her the resources and try to find a time to study and practice together, but in the end, you can't force anyone to work, in which case you'll just have to take on the burden yourself. That's only if you can't manage to find a competent partner, though.

By the way, if you go into User Control Panel (the link is on the top left) and then go to profile, you can edit your signature, so you don't have to keep typing in your medals. You can see mine below. :)
__________|
__________|
__________|
__________V
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki

So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!

Return to “2011 Study Events”