Anatomy B/C

User avatar
TheGenius
Member
Member
Posts: 140
Joined: July 22nd, 2010, 3:46 pm
Division: Grad
State: KS
Location: CLR
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by TheGenius » July 17th, 2011, 6:31 pm

anatomy wrote: If you are doing the excretory system, remember the kidneys and the bladder are a huge part of it.
I believe those are part of the urinary system.
Any opinions expressed by TheGenius are those of individual brain cells and not necessarily those of the brain as a whole. Use information provided at your own risk.
152sQFbSTLEmeLiqUEWxmrEDpdiWKGvXJD

Image

anatomy
Member
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: May 16th, 2011, 5:08 pm
Division: B
State: PA
Location: somewhere nerdy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by anatomy » July 17th, 2011, 6:42 pm

TheGenius wrote:
anatomy wrote: If you are doing the excretory system, remember the kidneys and the bladder are a huge part of it.
I believe those are part of the urinary system.
um they are also part of the excretory system, don't forget, organs can be part of more than one system.
all most everything that helps get rid of waste is part of the excretory system, lungs, skin kidneys etc.
never underestimate the power of anatomy
hehehe

2012 regionals: anatomy: 1st forestry: 1st microbe mission 4th
2012 states: anatomy: 3rd forestry: 4th crimebusters: 3rd microbe mission 8th

User avatar
TheGenius
Member
Member
Posts: 140
Joined: July 22nd, 2010, 3:46 pm
Division: Grad
State: KS
Location: CLR
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by TheGenius » July 17th, 2011, 6:56 pm

anatomy wrote:
TheGenius wrote:
anatomy wrote: If you are doing the excretory system, remember the kidneys and the bladder are a huge part of it.
I believe those are part of the urinary system.
um they are also part of the excretory system, don't forget, organs can be part of more than one system.
anything that helps get rid of things is part of the excretory system, lungs, skin kidneys etc.
No...
Here is a list of major human systems. The excretory system doesn't usually even appear on such lists since it is really a part of the digestive system.
Any opinions expressed by TheGenius are those of individual brain cells and not necessarily those of the brain as a whole. Use information provided at your own risk.
152sQFbSTLEmeLiqUEWxmrEDpdiWKGvXJD

Image

anatomy
Member
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: May 16th, 2011, 5:08 pm
Division: B
State: PA
Location: somewhere nerdy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by anatomy » July 17th, 2011, 7:07 pm

Yes i know that, but the excretory system still has different organs, like the skin and the kidney.
It isn't completely part of the digestive system, their roles are different in the body, digestive - digest food and make feces
excretory - get rid of waste.
never underestimate the power of anatomy
hehehe

2012 regionals: anatomy: 1st forestry: 1st microbe mission 4th
2012 states: anatomy: 3rd forestry: 4th crimebusters: 3rd microbe mission 8th

User avatar
mingtian
Member
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 1st, 2011, 5:16 pm
Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by mingtian » July 18th, 2011, 2:53 pm

anatomy wrote:Yes i know that, but the excretory system still has different organs, like the skin and the kidney.
It isn't completely part of the digestive system, their roles are different in the body, digestive - digest food and make feces
excretory - get rid of waste.
That's what TheGenius is saying. It isn't completely part of the digestive system. their roles are different.

anatomy
Member
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: May 16th, 2011, 5:08 pm
Division: B
State: PA
Location: somewhere nerdy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by anatomy » July 18th, 2011, 3:25 pm

mingtian wrote:
anatomy wrote:Yes i know that, but the excretory system still has different organs, like the skin and the kidney.
It isn't completely part of the digestive system, their roles are different in the body, digestive - digest food and make feces
excretory - get rid of waste.
That's what TheGenius is saying. It isn't completely part of the digestive system. their roles are different.
NO, the genius said that it is part of the digestive system, scroll up, he/she said:
The excretory system doesn't usually even appear on such lists since it is really a part of the digestive system

and their roles are different, yes they do connect, and they share organs, but the functions are different.
Excretory system is similar to the urinary system as well not just digestive.
never underestimate the power of anatomy
hehehe

2012 regionals: anatomy: 1st forestry: 1st microbe mission 4th
2012 states: anatomy: 3rd forestry: 4th crimebusters: 3rd microbe mission 8th

User avatar
mingtian
Member
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 1st, 2011, 5:16 pm
Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by mingtian » July 21st, 2011, 5:47 am

anatomy wrote:
mingtian wrote:
anatomy wrote:Yes i know that, but the excretory system still has different organs, like the skin and the kidney.
It isn't completely part of the digestive system, their roles are different in the body, digestive - digest food and make feces
excretory - get rid of waste.
That's what TheGenius is saying. It isn't completely part of the digestive system. their roles are different.
NO, the genius said that it is part of the digestive system, scroll up, he/she said:
The excretory system doesn't usually even appear on such lists since it is really a part of the digestive system

and their roles are different, yes they do connect, and they share organs, but the functions are different.
Excretory system is similar to the urinary system as well not just digestive.
Well, that's what im saying.

User avatar
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 631
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: a dumpster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by Kokonilly » July 21st, 2011, 6:07 am

Guys. Really?

Anyway... systems have been confirmed on soinc and (since people were wondering) the B systems are respiratory and digestive.

But there's nothing more we can discuss that's worth the time; let's let this thread die and wait for the rollover.

User avatar
tuftedtitmouse12
Member
Member
Posts: 778
Joined: January 3rd, 2011, 12:26 pm
Division: Grad
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by tuftedtitmouse12 » July 21st, 2011, 7:20 am

mingtian wrote: Well, that's what im saying.
if this arguement is really just a misunderstanding, then just DROP IT...anatomy is over now, we all pretty much know the subjects for next year, so just wait till the 2011 anatomy thread to come out and THEN argue over reasonable things..if you want to still...
peter, peter, peter

User avatar
mingtian
Member
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 1st, 2011, 5:16 pm
Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anatomy B/C

Post by mingtian » July 21st, 2011, 12:11 pm

tuftedtitmouse12 wrote:
mingtian wrote: Well, that's what im saying.
if this arguement is really just a misunderstanding, then just DROP IT...anatomy is over now, we all pretty much know the subjects for next year, so just wait till the 2011 anatomy thread to come out and THEN argue over reasonable things..if you want to still...
Thank you.

Locked

Return to “2011 Study Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest