2011-2012 Rules

questionguy
Division: C
State: VA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011-2012 Rules

Post by questionguy »

Yea, last year when I did MP I spent a good amount of money. This year most of our costs came from just buying new batteries and mousetraps because our team was able to use supplies from last year,including the box and we were able to build an almost perfect device (one touch).
tjessberger
State: OH

Post by tjessberger »

Guys,

Be careful. The school running the event at Ohio's State Competition tiered me. My box was exactly 49x49x79cm. They tiered me because my box's orientation was vertical and "apparently" that is against the rules. We argued and they upheld it. Such bull. What a good end to my senior year.

Tim
chalker
Division: Grad
State: OH

Post by chalker »

tjessberger wrote:Guys,

Be careful. The school running the event at Ohio's State Competition tiered me. My box was exactly 49x49x79cm. They tiered me because my box's orientation was vertical and "apparently" that is against the rules. We argued and they upheld it. Such bull. What a good end to my senior year.

Tim
Why didn't you submit an official appeal? That's the reason we have arbitration and can often rectify different interpretations of the rules.

Student Alumni
National Event Supervisor
National Physical Sciences Rules Committee Chair
ptkid
Division: Grad
State: TX

Post by ptkid »

How will the rules for Food Science be like next year? :?: :?:
Seven Lakes High School '16
Previous National Champion in Green Generation and National Medalist in CJAP, Disease Detectives, Entomology, & Water Quality
illusionist
State: MI

Post by illusionist »

Uhhhh, wrong thread bro. Might want to ask that question in this thread instead: http://scioly.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php? ... 90#p165590

Return to “Mission Possible C”