South California

Legit
Division: C
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: South California

Post by Legit »

Who else thought the fossils testing room was completely unlegit. Who the heck puts a station on a chair or a bookshelf....-__-. I dropped my binder like 10 times during that event.
penclspinner

Post by penclspinner »

Legit wrote:Who else thought the fossils testing room was completely unlegit. Who the heck puts a station on a chair or a bookshelf....-__-. I dropped my binder like 10 times during that event.
Partners ftw?
trophymursky
Division: Grad
State: PA

Post by trophymursky »

Hey, For anyone that was at the LA regional I wrote the test for Road Scholar. If you can give any feedback to me that would be nice, just message me.
rip sounds of music
Steveman518
State: PA

Post by Steveman518 »

Legit wrote:Who else thought the fossils testing room was completely unlegit. Who the heck puts a station on a chair or a bookshelf....-__-. I dropped my binder like 10 times during that event.
We work with what we're given so you work with what we give you guys
trophymursky wrote:Hey, For anyone that was at the LA regional I wrote the test for Road Scholar. If you can give any feedback to me that would be nice, just message me.
I'd ask the same for my exam except no one liked it :P
scioly15321111111
Division: B

Post by scioly15321111111 »

prelude to death wrote:OMG... Muscatel is like.... TOTAL PWNAGE over everyone else.... I wish I went to Muscatel... >.<
See if you can get a permit from our district office so you can go to school at Muscatel. Hehe.
scioly15321111111

prelude to death wrote:Uumm... I think there's around 20 (more or less) in the OC area.... so, if you calculate out the percentage, there's 30% of the teams going to State, so if it's the same with LA, then around 12 will be going? Approximately? So I guess if you got 10th place, then you would get to State. Wow... that sounds like a lot of teams going to State.... But again, I recommend that you check with your coach or Regionals coordinator.
Unless you're in the top 6 for each division, it's not a sure thing until all regionals are done. I believe Orange County's regionals are this weekend. San Diego already had theirs in early February. Does anyone know about Inland Empire? After all these regionals, we will hear how many from each region will go to state. Last year, there were only 26 teams in each division at state.
prelude to death
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by prelude to death »

Well, I don't know about Inland Empire (I tried checking the website for NorCal, but it was really confusing and I didn't find any results, so I don't think that they've had their competition yet.... Someone correct me on that one... >.>) Also, I'd like to say the that OC Regionals isn't this weekend. It's on Friday.... AAAAHHHH!!!!!! :shock:
"I like a quiet life, you know me."
scioly15321111111

prelude to death wrote:Well, I don't know about Inland Empire (I tried checking the website for NorCal, but it was really confusing and I didn't find any results, so I don't think that they've had their competition yet.... Someone correct me on that one... >.>) Also, I'd like to say the that OC Regionals isn't this weekend. It's on Friday.... AAAAHHHH!!!!!! :shock:

Oh... good luck at regionals on Friday! What team are you from?
marty3

Post by marty3 »

I believe Inland Empire regionals are on Saturday. That should be the last of the socal regionals.
prelude to death
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by prelude to death »

scioly15321111111 wrote:
prelude to death wrote:Well, I don't know about Inland Empire (I tried checking the website for NorCal, but it was really confusing and I didn't find any results, so I don't think that they've had their competition yet.... Someone correct me on that one... >.>) Also, I'd like to say the that OC Regionals isn't this weekend. It's on Friday.... AAAAHHHH!!!!!! :shock:

Oh... good luck at regionals on Friday! What team are you from?
Cerro Villa Middle School.... I'll be over at Santa Ana College.... >.<
"I like a quiet life, you know me."

Return to “2011 Invitationals, Regionals, and States”