lolliexdd
Division: Grad
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by lolliexdd »

FullMetalMaple wrote:
lolliexdd wrote:I see. I think it's an interesting dance form, but I don't watch many dance performances anyway. :/

Yeah, especially if you love dance. The only club/activity I'm really passionate about is science olympiad. So all I do in the summer is travel. No summer camp, no community activities, just traveling. And recently I've added studying for science olympiad to that, since this is only my second year.
Same here, I actually don't watch a lot of dance. I'd rather do than observe. I'm probably equally passionate about dance and Science Olympiad. I'm also really into voice acting, though I can't do anything right now without a mic. :| Ha, I just finished my second year, too!
Oh, voice acting. Now all that reminds me of is that guy with the "golden voice" XD That's cool though. I wouldn't be able to do that, lol.
I could have joined in 7th or 8th grade, but I didn't find out about science olympiad until 8th grade was over. :[
FullMetalMaple wrote:
lolliexdd wrote::O Le Francais! I'm taking French in school, but my parents speak Portuguese and Spanish. I understand both though.
Portuguese and Spanish are mutually intelligible, so that probably helps. I'm fluent in English and intermediate French, and I know some Spanish. My understanding of advanced French is getting better, but I wouldn't say I'm fluent in it. I also know some Polish, Lithuanian, and Italian... Yeah, I'm an aspiring polyglot. :D
It does. I used to be fluent in Portuguese, but I've lost it. :/ And my mom would always watch Spanish soap operas, so it's not that hard to understand. Then again, my spanish friends don't understand Portuguese, even though they're fluent in Spanish. Idk, I think latin languages are fairly easy to learn. I want to be fluent in Portuguese, French, Spanish, and I want to at least attempt Mandarin. Italian sounds nice though. I want to learn as many of the most spoken languages as possible. XD I wonder how that will work out..
Stroudsburg HS Science Olympiad Graduate!
SUNY- College of Environmental Science and Forestry '17
Littleboy
Division: C
State: MI

Post by Littleboy »

I am fluent in…
English

I know a little Spanish
And will learn Latin in high school
Arrowwolf
Division: B
State: WI

Post by Arrowwolf »

My sister is really mad at me for no apparent reason. Also, my guinea pig lost a toe because my sister decided to trim his claws and ended up hitting the center of the nerve. :cry:
Events: Write It Do It, Disease Detectives, Mission Possible, Food Science. Quote~ Friend: What Happened? Me: Dumb Sidewalk. Friend: How can a sidewalk be dumb? Me: IT TRIED TO CATCH ME WHEN I FELL!~ and all of this happened at regionals this year.
QuantumLeaper
Division: C
State: RI

Post by QuantumLeaper »

We have a half day on Wednesday and I have no idea what to do with the extra time. :?
"I know that the molecules in my body are traceable to phenomena in the cosmos. That makes me want to grab people on the street and say: ‘Have you HEARD THIS?"

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
Arrowwolf
Division: B
State: WI

Post by Arrowwolf »

QuantumLeaper wrote:We have a half day on Wednesday and I have no idea what to do with the extra time. :?
You should spend all of that time on here!!! jk, do whatever your heart desires my nerdy friend!(btw, I call everyone on here nerdz so don't be offended)
Events: Write It Do It, Disease Detectives, Mission Possible, Food Science. Quote~ Friend: What Happened? Me: Dumb Sidewalk. Friend: How can a sidewalk be dumb? Me: IT TRIED TO CATCH ME WHEN I FELL!~ and all of this happened at regionals this year.
TheGenius
State: KS

Post by TheGenius »

QuantumLeaper wrote:We have a half day on Wednesday and I have no idea what to do with the extra time. :?
Study for Science Olympiad, of course. What else is there to do? Or you could arrange for the temporary disappearance of the people who beat you at State so you get a chance to go to Nationals.
Any opinions expressed by TheGenius are those of individual brain cells and not necessarily those of the brain as a whole. Use information provided at your own risk.
152sQFbSTLEmeLiqUEWxmrEDpdiWKGvXJD

FullMetalMaple
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by FullMetalMaple »

lolliexdd wrote:Oh, voice acting. Now all that reminds me of is that guy with the "golden voice" XD That's cool though. I wouldn't be able to do that, lol.
I don't have a golden voice at all. According to some of my teammates, my voice is actually annoying. Even so, I've really enjoyed voice acting ever since some random stranger pointed out how I could get started in it. XD

Speaking of Spanish, my team and I figured out at regionals that I only know "useful" Spanish... There's a really embarrassing but funny story behind that.
TheGenius wrote:Or you could arrange for the temporary disappearance of the people who beat you at State so you get a chance to go to Nationals.
Haha... just remember we don't count because we don't get to go, either.
fishman100
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: VA

Post by fishman100 »

So.

What's going on?
Langley HS Science Olympiad '15
lolliexdd
State: PA

Post by lolliexdd »

FullMetalMaple wrote:
lolliexdd wrote:Oh, voice acting. Now all that reminds me of is that guy with the "golden voice" XD That's cool though. I wouldn't be able to do that, lol.
I don't have a golden voice at all. According to some of my teammates, my voice is actually annoying. Even so, I've really enjoyed voice acting ever since some random stranger pointed out how I could get started in it. XD

Speaking of Spanish, my team and I figured out at regionals that I only know "useful" Spanish... There's a really embarrassing but funny story behind that.
Haha, yeah people say my voice is annoying too. Oh well. That's cool though, is it just a hobby?

lol, That sounds interesting. : p

I can't believe my state competition is friday, I have so much work to do! :/ (including school work)
Stroudsburg HS Science Olympiad Graduate!
SUNY- College of Environmental Science and Forestry '17
FullMetalMaple
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by FullMetalMaple »

lolliexdd wrote:Haha, yeah people say my voice is annoying too. Oh well. That's cool though, is it just a hobby?
Yeah, I'm only an amateur. I'd like to go professional one day, but I doubt I'm talented enough. It's fun anyway.
lolliexdd wrote:I can't believe my state competition is friday, I have so much work to do! :/ (including school work)
Good luck! :P

Return to “General Chat”