fmtiger124
Division: Grad
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by fmtiger124 »

EpicFailOlympian wrote:
IdahoSciGuy wrote:I accuse brobo of being the assassinator because if there is one person who brobo would want dead, it would be fmtiger124, who has ended brobos killing sprees numerous times. It would make sense brobo would target fmtiger multiple times.
Good reason, but no cigar. fm is not even an officer; there is no reason for brobo to target him so much.
haha...you don't understand the extent of brobo's hatred for me regarding these games. He'd most definitely try this. :lol: :lol:
brobo
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: TX

Post by brobo »

fmtiger124 wrote:
EpicFailOlympian wrote:
IdahoSciGuy wrote:I accuse brobo of being the assassinator because if there is one person who brobo would want dead, it would be fmtiger124, who has ended brobos killing sprees numerous times. It would make sense brobo would target fmtiger multiple times.
Good reason, but no cigar. fm is not even an officer; there is no reason for brobo to target him so much.
haha...you don't understand the extent of brobo's hatred for me regarding these games. He'd most definitely try this. :lol: :lol:
Sorry, but I'm not the sassy :| The only person who is correct here is fmtiger, because yes, I do have a strong hatred for him :P
Image--Texas!

brobo's Userpage

"Let's put all our differences behind us, for science. You monster."

Ubuntu is awesome.
Littleboy
State: MI

Post by Littleboy »

I now protect scientist because the name of brobos first attempt at sassy the name was red HERRING and if you search herring then recently scientist said one of his favorite birds was some sort of herring and it was posted on 1:24 pm MDT

EDIT: Oh, and just a little coincidence, scientist's post about this was at 1:24:42 - the number assassinator brobo was first
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

fmtiger124 has dodged the bullet once again, and so have i. I am not brobo. Idahosciguy has used one bullet.
Clue 7 wrote:3:53
hint: third rock
hint: movie
The promised identity clue:
Identity clue wrote:moon landing
battle of guam

+1
mogus
Littleboy

Post by Littleboy »

that was actually targeting fm? I thought that was too obvious
The Eviscerator
State: NC

Post by The Eviscerator »

For the clue:
The 3rd rock is probably the 3rd Rocky movie
At 3:53 begins the song "Eye of the Tiger"
I'm not sure how that points to anyone though.

*EDIT: Actually, that probably points to fmtiger
Littleboy

Post by Littleboy »

I protect fm for the reason listed above and this sassy would target him so much
Littleboy

Post by Littleboy »

I now accuse randomperson for various reasons that make sence to me although you will probably yell at me still
space scientist
State: TX

Post by space scientist »

It appears that most of the clues deal with numbers in some way. Therefore, the identity clue is most likely the same. That means that the number for a moon landing (apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, and 16) and a number for "bottle of guam" would most likely be one number less than a number that points the the assassin. Apollo 11 landed on the moon on 7-20-1969, and Apollo 12 landed on the moon on 11-19-1969. In addition, Apollo 14 landed on the moon on 2-5-1971 while Apollo 15 landed on the moon on 7-30-1971, and Apollo 16 landed on the moon on 4-21-1972 while Apollo 17 landed on the moon on 12-14-1972. For the bottle of Guam part, I found that a bottle drifted for 14 days from when it was put into the water on 9-11-2010. I added 1, 7201969, and 9112010 and got 16313680. I googled that number and the only notable link (and first link) was about houses for sale in Pheonix, Arizona. However, nobody currently associated with the assassination games is in Arizona. Therefore, the numbers may have a different meaning.

edit: The first battle of Guam was on 12-8-1941, and the second battle of Guam was on 7-21-1944 to 8-8-1941. After adding 1281941 (I used that number, for the second battle took place over multiple days), 7201969, and 1 together to get 8483911, I googled that number and found that the first link was to a house in Texas and the second link dealt with Arkansas. Both of those are dead ends, for the only people who are playing and in Texas are Brobo and I (Brobo has already been accused and I know that I am not the assassin.) while nobody who is playing is from Arkansas.
Last edited by space scientist on May 14th, 2011, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The irony of the Information Age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion." John Lawton
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." William Arthur Ward
AlphaTauri
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: PA

Post by AlphaTauri »

Littleboy wrote:read over the rules and some threads
you win

oh oh oh whos that one person that has their latitude and longitude as their location?
The Eviscerator wrote:I think it's either alphatauri or amerikestrel
Mine is right ascension and declination, thankyouverymuch.
Hershey Science Olympiad 2009 - 2014
Volunteer for Michigan SO 2015 - 2018

]\/[ Go Blue!

Return to “Assassinator Games”