Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Littleboy
Division: C
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 73: Gunfight at the S.O. Corral

Post by Littleboy »

yea i kept looking at that z. Why do you think i brought up the topic of you being the sassy? But no z isn;t the sassy

Littleboy wrote:next topic of discussion, z
Last edited by Littleboy on May 25th, 2011, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IdahoSciGuy
Division: Grad
State: ID

Post by IdahoSciGuy »

Well i'll be. Totally took me by surprise, z! i'd love to hear the clue explanations :D
Actually, if you don't mind, it's just the doctor. - Doctor Who.

Board of Directors
Idaho Science Olympiad
winneratlife

Post by winneratlife »

...Z, THAT WAS YOUR GAME?

I'MAEATYOU

<please tell me you're trolling>
Littleboy

Post by Littleboy »

please remind me not to listen to you guys when i thought (and did) know who the sassy was
fmtiger124
State: NY

Post by fmtiger124 »

haverstall wrote:
fmtiger124 wrote:
haverstall wrote:I accuse HappySciencePie, because she's the only other person who has Pie in their name who is relatively active on the forums.

Next time guys, listen to me.

No offense, FM, but you were pushing to accuse mingtian, who LittleBoy did accuse, and so technically, we did listen to you.
I specifically told you guys not to use the other accusation once one of you had used one of them. When I saw you'd accused HSP, I expected you to be the sassy...especially since I don't think HSP has ever played.
ophiophagus

Post by ophiophagus »

Littleboy wrote:people who its not:

me
cheesy pie
z
sweetcoop
thegenius
randomperson
koko
idaho
prelude to death
brobo

probably not haverstall or anyone who went to nats this year either
Don't try and blame other people littleboy. Good job z on that win/draw/whatever though!
Littleboy

Post by Littleboy »

is it me or z that choses next sassy?
it is me right?
TheGenius
State: KS

Post by TheGenius »

Zyzzyva is going to meet a power supply at high speed very soon. Incidentally, my computer is going to out of commision for a while.
Any opinions expressed by TheGenius are those of individual brain cells and not necessarily those of the brain as a whole. Use information provided at your own risk.
152sQFbSTLEmeLiqUEWxmrEDpdiWKGvXJD

prelude to death
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by prelude to death »

Woah.... That was... unexpected. (By the way, why did you target FM so many times? Just wondering.)

EDIT: Congrats on a.... well, interesting game. :)
"I like a quiet life, you know me."
zyzzyva980
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: IA

Scioly Assassination 73: Assassination in Review

Post by zyzzyva980 »

Sorry LB, you kinda lost. Tough luck. Now, I know there have been some complaints, and I'm gonna try to address those in my assassination in review. First of all, as fm put it on chat, I got handed a gift. Didn't expect to win, but thanks to everyone who made it possible :P Now down to business.

I'll make this two parts because I did kinda have 15 clues. That's a lot of clues.

First off, the identity clues. July 21st +1 is July 22nd, pi approximation day. 3.14... is obviously pi as well. What does pi have to do with me? Why, my avatar, of course. It's a trivial pursuit pie! 1526's great divide was right down the middle. 15 26. O Z. OZ. I hated using it for an ID clue, but I had to.

Also, I haven't kept it a secret I'm leaving on vacation very soon. (I.e. tomorrow) I was shocked no one picked up on that.

The rule change which I have now completely forgot: Yeah, was at a 4n6 tournament with five hours of downtime. Wanted to spice the game up a little. And that was the best I could do? I'm kinda ashamed of myself. Let it be known that in no way was I trying to cheat.

The number kill clues just sort of happened. After about three, I decided, "Let's see how many different ways I can use a number in my kill clues." By the end I was really struggling, but I got through it.

Killing fm? You know fm, you are really easy to come up with kill clues for. After the fermium one I just decided to see how many times in a row I could do it. At one point, I was trying really hard to save you because I still had one more left.

The kill clues 1-7:
Clue 1: You got it, after a little help from me. I was interested that no one picked up on my absence during this clue, because normally I'm all over base clues. Funny story, I actually was going to put "FMDIES" backwards in the base converter but accidentally did base 28 instead of base 29, hence the "01". You got the idea, though.

Clue 2: I spent more time figuring out the exact number of minutes between the event and my posting (which I apparently still got wrong) than Idaho took solving the clue. How disappointing.

Clue 3: I was looking at my periodic table during chem and saw a square marked "Fm". I couldn't resist.

Clue 4: You guys really aren't very good nerds. Nobody got the Dexter -> Pokedex reference? I'm ashamed.

Clue 5: You got it.

Clue 6: Now this was fun, because I just wanted to see how much I could sneak by you. 124 obviously targets fmtiger124, and I just put the hint there to mess with you. brobo's first game was a red herring, see? You guys got the target... but took a much more difficult path to it.

Clue 7: You got it.

Be back for part two soon...
Olathe North HS, 2011-2013 | National Runner-Up, Sounds of Music (2012)
Never lose the joy of competing in the pursuit of winning

Resources
Site Help: FAQ & IRC
Event Help: [wiki][/wiki] & Image Gallery
Social Networks: scioly.org on Facebook & Twitter

Return to “Assassinator Games”