How was Nationals?

User avatar
nerpas
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: April 9th, 2011, 11:56 am
Division: C
State: MN

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by nerpas » May 27th, 2011, 5:15 pm

...I passed up on studying for AP tests and put off studying for finals and essentially slacked off in my school classes for science olympiad.
who DIDN'T do that? :lol:

User avatar
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 631
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: a dumpster

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by Kokonilly » May 27th, 2011, 5:40 pm

nerpas wrote:
...I passed up on studying for AP tests and put off studying for finals and essentially slacked off in my school classes for science olympiad.
who DIDN'T do that? :lol:
Haha, so true. Where are you from, Nerpas?

User avatar
nerpas
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: April 9th, 2011, 11:56 am
Division: C
State: MN

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by nerpas » May 28th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Kokonilly wrote:
nerpas wrote:
...I passed up on studying for AP tests and put off studying for finals and essentially slacked off in my school classes for science olympiad.
who DIDN'T do that? :lol:
Haha, so true. Where are you from, Nerpas?
Mounds View of course! :P
I do--DID :(--ecology and mousetrap, if you wanted to be able to identify me :)

User avatar
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 631
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: a dumpster

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by Kokonilly » May 28th, 2011, 2:32 pm

nerpas wrote:Mounds View of course! :P
I do--DID :(--ecology and mousetrap, if you wanted to be able to identify me :)
Oh, I know who you are. Not to sound creepy. And Ostonzi's from Woodbury, so I was just wondering. :P

winneratlife
Member
Member
Posts: 335
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:52 pm
Division: Grad
State: MI

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by winneratlife » May 28th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Kokonilly wrote:
nerpas wrote:Mounds View of course! :P
I do--DID :(--ecology and mousetrap, if you wanted to be able to identify me :)
Oh, I know who you are. Not to sound creepy. And Ostonzi's from Woodbury, so I was just wondering. :P
Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P

User avatar
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 631
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: a dumpster

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by Kokonilly » May 28th, 2011, 4:39 pm

winneratlife wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:
nerpas wrote:Mounds View of course! :P
I do--DID :(--ecology and mousetrap, if you wanted to be able to identify me :)
Oh, I know who you are. Not to sound creepy. And Ostonzi's from Woodbury, so I was just wondering. :P
Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P
...They really can. It's a little weird.

User avatar
nerpas
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: April 9th, 2011, 11:56 am
Division: C
State: MN

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by nerpas » May 28th, 2011, 5:07 pm

winneratlife wrote: Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P
:lol: That's exactly what I was going to say!

User avatar
mingtian
Member
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 1st, 2011, 5:16 pm
Division: C
State: PA

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by mingtian » May 29th, 2011, 6:15 pm

nerpas wrote:
winneratlife wrote: Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P
:lol: That's exactly what I was going to say!
What noticeable features? Just wondering for future reference :twisted:

User avatar
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 631
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: a dumpster

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by Kokonilly » May 29th, 2011, 6:27 pm

mingtian wrote:
nerpas wrote:
winneratlife wrote: Don't worry Koko, it's not creepy. Everyone on their team can identify you, after all :P
:lol: That's exactly what I was going to say!
What noticeable features? Just wondering for future reference :twisted:
:shock:

On a side note, what did people back here on the forums think while watching opening/closing ceremonies? I know it was discussed on the chat.

austinfhs
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: November 29th, 2010, 7:51 pm
Division: C
State: CA

Re: How was Nationals?

Post by austinfhs » May 29th, 2011, 6:39 pm

I liked how most of the award ceremony was really fast, with the exception of the Top 6 places. I just wish that they posted videos of the Sumo Bots competition (or other building events)

Locked

Return to “2011 Nationals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests