State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: California 2011

Post by mnstrviola »

MasterPuffy wrote:
mnstrviola wrote: ?????????

I'm from Williams Middle.
Yeah, I forgot that Andrew Carnegie didn't make it to states. :?
Congrats at state! Though you didn't win a medal ("location" ;) ), your team placed higher than us! And at least you tried! some of the people in MY team didn't...
We tied w/ Thomas Mcartney/St. Rose at 22nd ( :cry: ), & the officials are still trying 2 sort that out because of the Bottle Rockets messup...
Thanks, it was our second year at state :D.
MasterPuffy
Division: B

Post by MasterPuffy »

mnstrviola wrote: Thanks, it was our second year at state :D.
Nice. First year. :)
2012 Sac Regionals; NorCal States
Rocks & Minerals: 5th; 5th
Microbe Mission: 3rd; 5th
Mission Possible: 2nd; 4th
Water Quality: 2nd; 5th
Paleomaniac
Division: C

Post by Paleomaniac »

Wait so, this is NorCal discussion and not SoCal here right?? I don't want to intrude on the wrong discussion.
2015 events: Experimental Design, Fossils, Technical Problem Solving
Event Experience: Ornithology, Fossils, Experimental Design, Anatomy, Storm the Castle, Remote Sensing, Thermodynamics, Rocks and Minerals, Technical Problem Solving, Forensics, Anatomy and Physiology
starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: ME

Post by starpug »

Yes, SoCal has their own discussion board
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
BVSOrcguy

Re: North California 2011

Post by BVSOrcguy »

ya, churchill made it to nat's and so did Mira Loma :evil: . lol, that was my friend vishal playing on his murumba.(which is basically a xylo). i was the short kid from bv who went up for sumo bots and wind power. the reason sullivan made it to states is because churchill and arden both had b teams which placed 3rd and 4th, so only one team from each school could go to states.
at regionals:
2nd in Wind Power
2nd in Sumo Bots
2nd overall.

at States:
1st in Wind Power
3rd in Sumo Bots
3rd overall.

traxxasslash95 on YouTube and on ultimaterc.com
austinfhs

Post by austinfhs »

BVSOrcguy wrote:ya, churchill made it to nat's and so did Mira Loma :evil: . lol, that was my friend vishal playing on his murumba.(which is basically a xylo). i was the short kid from bv who went up for sumo bots and wind power. the reason sullivan made it to states is because churchill and arden both had b teams which placed 3rd and 4th, so only one team from each school could go to states.
I think I saw you! During the Sumo Bot finals and for something else, I can't remember ...

But sounds like someone else is interested in taking down Mira Loma from 1st place every year? LOL I'm sure there are Mira Loma people wandering around the forum too, haha
Paleofreakazoid

Post by Paleofreakazoid »

austinfhs wrote:
BVSOrcguy wrote:ya, churchill made it to nat's and so did Mira Loma :evil: . lol, that was my friend vishal playing on his murumba.(which is basically a xylo). i was the short kid from bv who went up for sumo bots and wind power. the reason sullivan made it to states is because churchill and arden both had b teams which placed 3rd and 4th, so only one team from each school could go to states.
I think I saw you! During the Sumo Bot finals and for something else, I can't remember ...

But sounds like someone else is interested in taking down Mira Loma from 1st place every year? LOL I'm sure there are Mira Loma people wandering around the forum too, haha
I'm going to Mira Loma next year :lol: I have a lot of friends at BV though, I know someone on the BV team
Winston Churchill Middle School, class of 2011
Mira Loma High School, class of 2015
BVSOrcguy

Post by BVSOrcguy »

Paleofreakazoid wrote:
austinfhs wrote:

I'm going to Mira Loma next year :lol: I have a lot of friends at BV though, I know someone on the BV team
who would that be on our team? and from now on, i publicly despise you. :lol: but just fyi i am privately indifferent toward you.
at regionals:
2nd in Wind Power
2nd in Sumo Bots
2nd overall.

at States:
1st in Wind Power
3rd in Sumo Bots
3rd overall.

traxxasslash95 on YouTube and on ultimaterc.com
Paleofreakazoid

Post by Paleofreakazoid »

Fair enough :) I don't really want to mention any names, but she is a sophomore this year, she does swim team . . . I'm not sure how else I can define her . . .

EDIT: Oh she was the assistant tester for Towers at regionals (she didn't make the tower, but she was the person helping at the event)
Winston Churchill Middle School, class of 2011
Mira Loma High School, class of 2015
BVSOrcguy

Post by BVSOrcguy »

camille? or Zoe?
at regionals:
2nd in Wind Power