Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: TX
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 75: The Point of No Return

Post by harryk »

Well I agree that amerikestrel is the target, and you don't put the answers in alphabetical order, but rather the usernames giving you F, Al, Co, Spar, Ver, i, Us; Falco Sparverius. Yes I know this was already determined but I'm just reiterating it
And I'm assuming that we can't double protect in order to get the extra accusation

Oh and I also noticed that the plot is kind of weird, apparently we are trying to stop the sassy from saving scioly, so... are we trying to destroy the town of scioly? :?
Colorado School of Mines
"Yes, he likes that; Alfie! Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All" - The Doctor, Closing Time
kjhsscioly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: IL

Post by kjhsscioly »

I protect paleonaps, because of his avatar.

A long shot, but someone should, and you guys solved it before I even got home :x And I am in latin too...
brobo
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C

Post by brobo »

wow, four pages already? Sad. Anyways, this sassy fails- his first post was at 12:01. Trololololol.... :lol: :lol:
Image--Texas!

brobo's Userpage

"Let's put all our differences behind us, for science. You monster."

Ubuntu is awesome.
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

I spent a very uncomfortable night huddled in a tree on the outskirts of Scioly, waiting for amerikestrel to show up to his normal birdwatching spot. About an hour after dawn, he arrived, carrying a thick field guide and a hiking pole. He seemed edgy, nervous. I noticed that he kept looking around as if to see if anyone was following him. Could he know? I thought to myself. No, it's probably just general paranoia. I sprang out from my hiding place, knife in hand. He seemed to be expecting this, and swung his hiking pole in a wide arc towards my head. I managed to dodge his attack and grabbed the other end of the hiking pole, wresting it from his grasp and flinging it somewhere into the woods. Now he was defenseless and I still had a knife. I took a moment to gloat, taunting him. "You were the first to stand against me. Now you will be the first to die." He looked at me and shot back, "I'm not finished yet." Before I had time to react, he swung the field guide [which I had completely forgotten about] at my head, striking with enough force to make me see stars. I stumbled back for a moment, dazed. He took off through the woods, and as soon as my vision cleared, I ran after him. He slowed near the edge of the forest, knowing that I wouldn't follow him into the town itself where there were too many witnesses to see and stop my crime. I called after him, "How did you know?" He turned, paused for a moment and smiled. "A little tip-off from a friend, I guess you could say."

ophiophagus has correctly protected amerikestrel. Have an accusation.

I didn't think that clue would be solved anywhere as quickly as it was [grumble...only took 15 minutes and it was one of my better clues too], so pardon me if I take a day or two to come up with the next clue.

harryk: You are attempting to stop me from murdering people in my attempt to "save" Scioly. The plot works better if you assume that I am slightly crazy and my view of reality is somewhat warped.

brobo: I know my timing was off, but I don't exactly have a Time-Turner handy to fix my mistake, now do I?
mogus
harryk
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by harryk »

Assassinator wrote:
harryk: You are attempting to stop me from murdering people in my attempt to "save" Scioly. The plot works better if you assume that I am slightly crazy and my view of reality is somewhat warped.
Ah, ok so you're like the radical, crazy revolutionist while we are the calmer more temperate diplomats trying to save scioly

Also notice how the sassy said "stars", could this be a clue meaning that the sassy does astronomy?
Colorado School of Mines
"Yes, he likes that; Alfie! Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All" - The Doctor, Closing Time
Littleboy
State: MI

Post by Littleboy »

harryk wrote: Also notice how the sassy said "stars", could this be a clue meaning that the sassy does astronomy?
Probably not since how it was used is a common thing for people to see when they get hit?
mingtian
State: PA

Post by mingtian »

People who recently used the word alas: Kjhs, koko, quiz, winner.
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by Kokonilly »

Guys, I don't know about you, but I feel like the sassy sounds like Dox. This might just be general paranoia, but the use of "grumble" strikes me as being very Dox-like.

It's probably not him, though; I'm probably being paranoid myself.
mingtian wrote:People who recently used the word alas: Kjhs, koko, quiz, winner.
I've already been accused ( :| ), so...
fmtiger124
State: NY

Post by fmtiger124 »

Kokonilly wrote:Guys, I don't know about you, but I feel like the sassy sounds like Dox. This might just be general paranoia, but the use of "grumble" strikes me as being very Dox-like.
RP does the same thing....if you ask me, you all are reading WAY WAY WAY too much into language...it's not all that hard to mask yourself (unless your name is Kokonilly)
zyzzyva980
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: IA

Post by zyzzyva980 »

My take is that it's a veteran player, likely fmtiger or RandomPerson (And I'm leaning towards the latter). Noobs aren't normally as comfortable being the assassinator as this one seems to be.
Olathe North HS, 2011-2013 | National Runner-Up, Sounds of Music (2012)
Never lose the joy of competing in the pursuit of winning

Resources
Site Help: FAQ & IRC
Event Help: [wiki][/wiki] & Image Gallery
Social Networks: scioly.org on Facebook & Twitter

Return to “Assassinator Games”