Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 75: The Point of No Return

Post by Kokonilly »

fmtiger124 wrote:RP does the same thing....if you ask me, you all are reading WAY WAY WAY too much into language...it's not all that hard to mask yourself (unless your name is Kokonilly)
Sigh. I'm never going to lose that reputation, am I?
paleonaps
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NY

Post by paleonaps »

Nope :D
Brown University 2017
2009 B Division National Ecology Champion
4 time National Medalist
Farewell Science Olympiad. We will meet again.
harryk
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: TX

Post by harryk »

zyzzyva98 wrote:My take is that it's a veteran player, likely fmtiger or RandomPerson (And I'm leaning towards the latter). Noobs aren't normally as comfortable being the assassinator as this one seems to be.
It can't be RandomPerson, he/she hasn't logged in since the 10th, before the last game even ended, so unless Idaho has a different way of contact it doesn't fit
Colorado School of Mines
"Yes, he likes that; Alfie! Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All" - The Doctor, Closing Time
fmtiger124

Post by fmtiger124 »

harryk wrote:
zyzzyva98 wrote:My take is that it's a veteran player, likely fmtiger or RandomPerson (And I'm leaning towards the latter). Noobs aren't normally as comfortable being the assassinator as this one seems to be.
It can't be RandomPerson, he/she hasn't logged in since the 10th, before the last game even ended, so unless Idaho has a different way of contact it doesn't fit
It's called chat or facebook. Upon reflection it does sound a bit like RP but take that with a grain of salt since I'm quite good at finding a reason for it to be RP once someone says it could be :|
RandomPerson
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
State: IN

Post by RandomPerson »

fmtiger124 wrote:
harryk wrote:
It's called chat or facebook. Upon reflection it does sound a bit like RP but take that with a grain of salt since I'm quite good at finding a reason for it to be RP once someone says it could be :|
Wow, no matter how many games in a row I ignore.. I still manage to be a suspect. Seriously, I didn't even notice that the thread had been posted until yesterday evening... and that was only because they were discussing clues on chat.

And yes, please do take tiger's suspicions about me with a grain of salt, while he did correctly guess who I was during my first game (He picked me for my second game) he's had many false alarms. Zyzzyva however is much less biased, so that is a better reason to accuse me.

I'll also confirm that I do have other connections with Idaho as tiger mentioned, though its uncommon for people to communicate on those levels with a sassy game. Even if Idaho did contact me, here's how the scenario would play out: Idaho would have first sent me a pm, then chatted me on fb after I had not replied after hours, then I would log in and check. In this case, I would have signed in after the 10th, which is not what we see. Or I might have been smart enough to get the password from Idaho on fb and only log on as the sassy (I doubt I would have the foresight), that's for you guys to decide.
A new era has begun
harryk
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by harryk »

I'm becoming suspicious of brobo, he is an experienced sassy and is known for heavily themed assassination games, plus he did not post between the 11th and 14th(not sure about logging on) which was roughly the span between games, and he might have not posted the day before the game because he was wary of being tracked
that and something about this post just feels off
brobo wrote:wow, four pages already? Sad. Anyways, this sassy fails- his first post was at 12:01. Trololololol.... :lol: :lol:
I'm also suspicious of mingtian and luo
mingtian because he/she did not post on the 13th until after the sassy had posted the first clue, as if he/she was surfing the web and creating the clue, but after 7 he/she posted multiple times
and luo because he/she has posted between 11-3am before, even at 12:09 today, so starting the game at 12:01 would not be difficult
Colorado School of Mines
"Yes, he likes that; Alfie! Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All" - The Doctor, Closing Time
haverstall
State: MN

Post by haverstall »

Well, the post does seem off, because at the point of Brobo's post, there had only been 3 pages.

Still, I would suggest not going crazy over accusations. We've only had one kill clue, and the only time we ever finished a game this early in recent memory, was when Koko was sassy.
Mounds View Science Olympiad 2008-2012 || 6th, Remote Sensing, 2011 Nationals

Co-Tournament Coordinator of Gopher Science Olympiad Invitational
Co-Chair of Minnesota Science Olympiad Alumni
paleonaps
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by paleonaps »

Accuse brobo.
Brown University 2017
2009 B Division National Ecology Champion
4 time National Medalist
Farewell Science Olympiad. We will meet again.
harryk
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by harryk »

I'm going to wait until at least the second clue before I accuse anyone
Colorado School of Mines
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by Kokonilly »

haverstall wrote:Still, I would suggest not going crazy over accusations. We've only had one kill clue, and the only time we ever finished a game this early in recent memory, was when Koko was sassy.
What about when I won, accusing Aubrey? I don't think she even got one kill clue in.

Fellow night owls of mine include robotman, starpug, bear, Luo, Dox, and probably others as well. But if you discard the perception that they're in CDT, anyone can be a suspect, especially those in the west coast.

Return to “Assassinator Games”