No, Solar System's gone and Reach for the Stars is returning. Didn't we just cover this at the top of this very page?
Care to try some RftS practice questions? Courtesy of my as-yet-unfinished practice test.
1. What shape galaxy are the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds typically considered to be?
2. What luminosity class
are Main Sequence stars on the H-R diagram?
3. What class star is Aldebaran? (O, B, A, F, G, K, M) [Sorry, I just had to put this question.]
4. What famous asterism is formed by the three stars Altair, Deneb, and Vega?
5. What is Sgr A* and where is it located?
6. Antares (a Scorpii) emits a large portion of its energy in what non-visible wavelength?
7. In what year was the supernova that created the Crab Nebula visible from Earth?