iYOA
Division: C
State: NJ
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Preliminary: Rocks and Minerals

Post by iYOA »

Kokonilly wrote:
iYOA wrote:Im not sure what the fossils id game is but it sounds similar to what i had in mind. For the marathon, i was thinking we could have one person start out with a question. The next person answers it and puts their own question. the process continues...
Ah, yes, sounds excellent. Though I liked the format of the ID games of last year: ID the specimen in question, then answer a few questions about it.
yeah that is kindof how it will proably end up but i left it open in case someone wanted to ask a different type of question.

here is the link to the marathon: http://scioly.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3028

be sure to participate :)
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School South
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: CA

Post by Kokonilly »

iYOA wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:
iYOA wrote:Im not sure what the fossils id game is but it sounds similar to what i had in mind. For the marathon, i was thinking we could have one person start out with a question. The next person answers it and puts their own question. the process continues...
Ah, yes, sounds excellent. Though I liked the format of the ID games of last year: ID the specimen in question, then answer a few questions about it.
yeah that is kindof how it will proably end up but i left it open in case someone wanted to ask a different type of question.

here is the link to the marathon: http://scioly.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3028

Bit early to create it already, don't you think? :P I'll join when I have a binder finished - the creation of which will commence for real shortly after rules are released (hopefully).
XXGeneration
Division: C
State: NJ

Post by XXGeneration »

iYOA wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:

:D This will be so helpful!

Return to “2011 Study Events”