"Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there..."
youre 'santa claus' will not be arriving thus evening. instead i will. and the only presents i bring is death.
theze are the rules:
1. The officers will be the next five people who send correct answers to the clue. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. There will be no "informants", but civilians may post.
3. People will die. However, there are some exceptions. I will not kill administrators or moderators. In return, I ask that they not reveal my identity.
4. Officers may, and will, die, but an officer may protect another officer.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, he may not accuse or protect anyone.
6. The assassin will provide clues which plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
7. The assassin will continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.
8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count.
9. Once "killed" a user may not post in this thread.
10. Non officers may post.
11. Each clue will last 48 hours, after which the Assassinator will kill.
12. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
13. Each officer begins with one accusation. You will earn an accusation with each correct protection.
14. The Assassinator wins after 15 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
15. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
wat is zee exact date, that any american publication first wrote of "santa claus"?
Assassination 145: Deja Vu
"Science has no homeland"
The Assassinated- JoeyC, MadCow2357
The Wronged- None. Yet.
Universal Destruction In 10 More Deaths