Science Olympiad 2012

For anything Science Olympiad-related that might not fall under a specific event or competition.
geewiz
Division: C
State: FL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Science Olympiad 2012

Post by geewiz »

Hey guys, I just have a quick question. WHen do the new rules/events of the 2012 competition come out?
LCovington

Re: Science Olympiad 2012

Post by LCovington »

Last edited by LCovington on March 25th, 2012, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LCovington

Post by LCovington »

Well, 2012 is already out. If you mean 2013 I don't know when that does though.
2013 Events: Anatomy B (4) and Disease Detectives B (5)

Yes, the guy in my avatar is me, don't ask.
LCovington

Post by LCovington »

Well, 2012 is already out. If you mean 2013 I don't know when that does though.

EastStroudsburg13
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: PA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by EastStroudsburg13 »

You know, one post is okay. ;) Try to only click submit once next time.
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki

So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!
hscmom
Coach
Coach
Division: Grad
State: CO
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by hscmom »

I can sympathize with the double post. Sometimes I click submit and wait and wait and wait and decide to hit submit again only to be embarrassed about two posts -- if not on this board, on other boards. It happens.

Seems like last year the rules were out sometime mid to late August. Is that right? But before that rumors (or perhaps even official lists) were spread about what events would be back and which ones would replace the retiring events.
Homeschool Science Colorado since August 2008
rfscoach
Coach
Coach
Division: B
State: GA

Post by rfscoach »

hscmom wrote:I can sympathize with the double post. Sometimes I click submit and wait and wait and wait and decide to hit submit again only to be embarrassed about two posts -- if not on this board, on other boards. It happens.

Seems like last year the rules were out sometime mid to late August. Is that right? But before that rumors (or perhaps even official lists) were spread about what events would be back and which ones would replace the retiring events.
http://soinc.org/sites/default/files/up ... 0-12_0.pdf Events on the left are B, events on the right are C. Bold means it's a new event. This is tentative - they don't set it until the State Directors meeting Sunday at Nationals.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.
noobforce
State: NJ

Post by noobforce »

rfscoach wrote:
hscmom wrote:I can sympathize with the double post. Sometimes I click submit and wait and wait and wait and decide to hit submit again only to be embarrassed about two posts -- if not on this board, on other boards. It happens.

http://soinc.org/sites/default/files/up ... 0-12_0.pdf Events on the left are B, events on the right are C. Bold means it's a new event. This is tentative - they don't set it until the State Directors meeting Sunday at Nationals.
Aw, I can't find Compute This on it! :/ I hope they decide to keep it next year.
rfscoach
Coach
Coach
Division: B
State: GA

Post by rfscoach »

noobforce wrote:
rfscoach wrote:

Aw, I can't find Compute This on it! :/ I hope they decide to keep it next year.
Replaced by Metric Mastery.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.
LCovington

Post by LCovington »

The list is confusing me. Can someone please explain it for me?

Return to “General Competition”