First of all, if you post "My team will play," I don't know what team you're on so I can't put you into the tournament. Sure, I could look it up from your other posts, but I'm lazy. So I need everyone who's interested to send me a PM with their team name (unless you already have). If you're in B division especially, I'd like verification to some extent from your coach that you can come play, because I don't want there to be a campus-wide search for seven kids who ran off on their own.
Things To Bring:
- 7 team members + substitutes (if you want)
- Water (No dying allowed)
- A frisbee (So we have enough)
- And if you have some available and some space in your suitcase, if people could bring cones to mark boundaries, it would be a lot easier than using whatever nature gives us.
- Matching shirts will not earn bonus points but would still be pretty cool. Or at least matching colors.
- 7 on 7 matches. Substitutions are allowed only after points are scored
- Matches will be either 25-30 minutes long or until a team is winning by five points
- After points, teams switch sides and the scoring team pulls
- Stay an arm's length away from the player with the disc. Intentional physical contact is not allowed.
- Additional rules (like stall counts) can be added (or subtracted) if both teams that are playing agree