Liv
Division: C
State: NY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 102: Cerberus Unleashed

Post by Liv »

ScienceOlympian wrote:
Crazy Puny Man wrote:ScienceOlympian brings up a valid point (don't waste accusations just because you're butterfly at yourself...trust me, kicking yourself in the butterfly will get you nowhere) though. Admins/mods can be sassy's...Z was a sassy, wasn't he?

Starpug could be a sassy. :|

And with that one post, he'd be helping to dispell suspicion towards quizbowl. They weren't planning on it backfiring like this.

But...would starpug use rainbow colors? From what I gather, if Liv was the youngest, grouchy sassy, and Quiz was another, this last one has to use rainbow colors and be all happy-go-lucky.
I am just tired ...Spending 10-30 hours every 5 weeks trying to find out who the sassy is (not kidding or exaggerating). I check this topic ten times a day... Plus, I always end up being wrong. Now I have a bad reputation because of this game. :( If I become an officer in future games, I will not be obsessed with the game (no guarantee).
Sorry if my recklessness is making people mad.
Have a nice day.
And I'm not going to accuse Starpug.
Yo, this game is hard and frustrating as heck. But don't let it ruin your day. In the end, it's just a game on a Science Olympiad forum, in which people fantasize about killing active members. Actually, that's pretty twisted. Chill out. It's no big deal. Go get some ice cream or something. I'm talking about like soft serve with rainbow sprinkles. Calm down, you did well and I would hate to see you in distress over this game. Read a nice book, but not one with too much romance, since sometimes those can make people sad. You have nothing to be sorry about, also. Feel free to drop me a PM if you ever want to talk.
Makeithappen
Division: B
State: IL

Post by Makeithappen »

I just want to let everyone no, I'm still trying to figure out who the sassy is, I haven't dropped of the radar. Just don't want to post just to post
Invites: 2nd in Dynamic Planet and Water Quality
6th place Food Science Solon Invite
Regionals: 4th place Food Science, 3rd place Dynamic Planet 2nd place Water Qualtiy
iwonder
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Division: Grad
State: TX

Post by iwonder »

Well Sassy seems to have vanished, so I'm not sure what to do... Can we get some explanation as to what happens with accusations, or another clue or something? Please? :(
'If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room' - Unknown
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

I am not paleonaps.

I hate you all.

This is a stupid game.

Here's your pigeon kill clue.

Destiny's Child - "No, No, No (part 1)"

promotion video
Last edited by Assassinator on July 14th, 2013, 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mogus
ScienceOlympian
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA

Post by ScienceOlympian »

Crazy Puny Man wrote:ScienceOlympian brings up a valid point (don't waste accusations just because you're butterfly at yourself...trust me, kicking yourself in the butterfly will get you nowhere) though. Admins/mods can be sassy's...Z was a sassy, wasn't he?

Starpug could be a sassy. :|

And with that one post, he'd be helping to dispell suspicion towards quizbowl. They weren't planning on it backfiring like this.

But...would starpug use rainbow colors? From what I gather, if Liv was the youngest, grouchy sassy, and Quiz was another, this last one has to use rainbow colors and be all happy-go-lucky.
Starpug could be the sassy! The last sassy is the depressed one, not the rainbow color.
2017: Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry Lab, Materials Science, Experimental Design, Hydrogeology
ScienceOlympian's Userpage
Crazy Puny Man
State: IN

Post by Crazy Puny Man »

Then was Quiz the rainbow color sassy? Because if starpug is the last one, Liv would've been the youngest/grouchy one and...
iwonder
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Post by iwonder »

Possible, too bad no ones answered my question about accusations yet.............

And did sassy just post the wrong song the first time?
Crazy Puny Man
State: IN

Post by Crazy Puny Man »

I guess so.

The song he posted (no, no, no) was the band/group's (Destiny's Child) first successful single...

EDIT: Part 1 is the original song
starpug
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: ME

Post by starpug »

iwonder wrote:Possible, too bad no ones answered my question about accusations yet.............

And did sassy just post the wrong song the first time?
Assassinator wrote:
Cedavis6 wrote:We have less than 12 hours to solve this clue, so... um... yeah... I've got nothing.
EDIT: Pay attention to the number th---...
Th---
Three?
But where would that bring us?
EDIT: What happens when an officer correctly accuses a head? Does s/he get another accusation?
So if like the accusation is totally correct, it won't count as one of your available accusations.
Doesn't that sound just... lovely?
What am I doing? Nothing. Nothing at all.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
iwonder
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Post by iwonder »

Thanks starpug... Missed that.

Return to “Assassinator Games”