1. 1 + 2 + 3 + 36 + 5 – 40 + .40 LFM
LFM = USD after the use of an Affine cipher and both variables are set to three.
7.40 USD = minimum wage in Michigan.
4. The video had nothing to do with the clue, I was just playing with you guys. Those are Kristen Stewart's parents, an actress most known for her role as Bella in Twilight. There was a movie titled Bella, and the director (Alejandro Monteverde) had a movie titled Little Boy coming out in 2013.
In 1998, a new video, also directed by Darren Grant, was created to promote "Part 1". In the clip, the group performs a choreographed dance at a nightclub.
This is on the Wikipedia page for the song posted. Darren Grant directed a movie titled Make It Happen in 2008.
6. "Graduation" refered to Kanye West's album Graduation. On the Wikipedia page, this is mentioned.
More than any other song on the entire album, "I Wonder" was the most influenced by U2, as West imparted that he sought to make the hip-hop equivalent to the band's "City of Blinding Lights."
7. Key phrase was "Cerberus Unleashed." The deciphered text were names of Board of Education members of Great Neck School District.
8. Einstein's birth, father of physics blah blah blah.
I may have known who it was, but I was not the killer.