Scioly Assassination 104 Cyborg Invasion

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Scioly Assassination 104 Cyborg Invasion

Post by Assassinator »

Humanity is currently the greatest race in the world. Their advancements have made them stand above all other natural creatures. Ironically, the downfall of humanity will be caused by unnatural creatures of their own creation. Cyborgs will rise and take over the human civilization, starting with the pathetic and weak members of scioly.org! All these so called genii will be killed, and their brains will be used to power the next wave of cyborgs. All that protects them are five ameture cyborg hunters.

Rules

1. The cyborg master will attempt to kill any member of scioly. Once killed, that member may no longer post on this topic.

2. A clue will be given that shows who is being targeted. Each clue will last for 48 hours, after that, there will be a new cyborg.

3. Each cyborg hunter will be given a chance to protect a member on each clue, if they are correct in their protect, the member will be spared.

4. The cyborg master will continue to kill until 12 members of scioly have been slain, or until the true identity of hte cyborg master is correctly guessed.

5. Only cyborg hunters can accuse a member of being the cyborg master, cyborg hunters collectively share accusations. Any hunter can accuse at any time, assuming there are available accusations.

6. The group of hunters start out with 4 accusations, and that number increases after each correct protection.

7. Obvious rules and rules from the past are assumed.

8. The cyborg master has the right to expand or change these rules.

Good luck scioly.org, your cyborg hunters are the next five people to post the following phrase: I am stupid, and I will eventually get consumed by cyborgs.
mogus
ScienceOlympian
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 104 Cyborg Invasion

Post by ScienceOlympian »

Not doing this game.
:)
And BTW, Cyborg Master, *amateur and *the.
This is bothering me more than it should: SHOULDN'T THERE BE A COLON AFTER "104" IN THE TITLE? OR AM I JUST WEIRD>
Last edited by ScienceOlympian on October 17th, 2013, 6:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
2017: Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry Lab, Materials Science, Experimental Design, Hydrogeology
ScienceOlympian's Userpage
Littleboy
Division: C
State: MI

Post by Littleboy »

Good luck to y'all.
TheGenius
Division: Grad
State: KS

Re: Scioly Assassination 104: Cyborg Invasion

Post by TheGenius »

Apparently no one wants to admit to being stupid. How unusual.
Any opinions expressed by TheGenius are those of individual brain cells and not necessarily those of the brain as a whole. Use information provided at your own risk.
152sQFbSTLEmeLiqUEWxmrEDpdiWKGvXJD

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

I see my cyborg going in for the kill, leaving his odd-shaped building. He's with his adolescent gang in which, to my great displeasure, he is the only cyborg. It doesn't really matter though, they all share the same natural enemy, and with no one to stop them in sight, this is just target practice.
mogus
fozendog
Division: Grad
State: WA

Post by fozendog »

aime?
Stanford '19
Camas Science Olympiad Alumnus
Events: Protein Modeling, Cell Biology, Disease Detectives, Experimental Design, Dynamic Planet, Water Quality
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Are you stupid?
mogus
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Seeing as they he had no one to stop him, cyborg made slow business of killing scienceolympian.

THere are now only 11 people that need to die in order for scioly to fall, and since I enjoy competitive killing, I've decided to make a rule change. The next 5 users to post on this topic are the cyborg hunters. They do not have to admit to being stupid, it is assumed.
mogus
Makeithappen
Division: B
State: IL

Post by Makeithappen »

I'm in,
Invites: 2nd in Dynamic Planet and Water Quality
6th place Food Science Solon Invite
Regionals: 4th place Food Science, 3rd place Dynamic Planet 2nd place Water Qualtiy
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

PSAT: Please Stop Assassinating Targets. All this talk about cows is driving me nuts. I'm going to end this problem, right back at the barnyard.
mogus

Return to “Assassinator Games”