The rest from last weekend that no one bothered to post:
- Delaware B: Henry B. du Pont Middle School continues their domination, taking both first and second by a wide margin, while MOT Charter School takes third, prevailing in the three-way tie over Skyline Middle School and St. Ann.
- Florida B/C: Archimedean Middle Conservatory takes first in Division B again, continuing their now 2 year streak, while Orlando Science School stays at second, beating Galaxy Middle School at third. In Division C, Boca Raton Community High School takes first and second in a close lead over Archimedean Upper Conservatory in third.
- Indiana B/C: Sending only one team per division this year, Thomas Jefferson Middle School continues to dominate Division B, beating Chesterton Middle School at second, and Tri-North Middle School at third. In Division C, Munster High School repeats their win from last year, lowering their point score further, while beating Carmel High School in second and Bloomington High School South in third.
- South Dakota B/C: Yankton Middle School and Yankton High School repeat their victories from last year, beating Sacred Heart Middle School and Dakota Valley Middle School in B, and Brookings High School and Spearfish High School in C.
- Massachusetts C: Acton-Boxborough High School takes first place, bringing their streak to 6 years and comfortably beating Newton North High School and Newton South High School at second and third, respectively.
- South Carolina C: Academic Magnet High School takes a close first over once-national powerhouse Irmo High School, with both of them beating last year's state champion Clinton High School by another small margin.
Also, if anyone has complete results from Maine, that would be nice.
1. Henry B. du Pont Middle School (140) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Henry B. du Pont Middle School (191)
3. MOT Charter School (282)
1. Archimedean Middle Conservatory (106) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Orlando Science School (185) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
3. Galaxy Middle School (200)
1. Boca Raton Community High School (124) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Boca Raton Community High School (162)
3. Archimedean Upper Conservatory (167) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
1. Thomas Jefferson Middle School (82) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Henry B. du Pont Middle School (178)
3. MOT Charter School (188)
1. Munster High School (61) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Carmel High School (134)
3. Bloomington High School South (137)
South Dakota B
1. Yankton Middle School -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Sacred Heart Middle School (178)
3. Dakota Valley Middle School (188)
South Dakota C
1. Yankton High School (61) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Brookings High School (134)
3. Spearfish High School (137)
1. Acton-Boxborough High School (79) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Newton North High School (100)
3. Newton South High School (127)
South Carolina C
1. Academic Magnet High School (76) -qualifies for 2015 Nationals
2. Irmo High School (78)
3. Clinton High School (81)