Way Too Early Predictions

Fanglin
Division: C
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Way Too Early Predictions

Post by Fanglin »

Carmel Vally Middle School could be the new Muscatel Middle School (They might be in the top 20 somewhere)
Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Post by Unome »

Fanglin wrote:Carmel Vally Middle School could be the new Muscatel Middle School (They might be in the top 20 somewhere)
Alternatively, Jeffrey Trail could make it to Nationals :P
RJohnson
Division: C
State: OH

Post by RJohnson »

Unome wrote:
Asian Invasion wrote:Hmm... Meads at 1st?
Eh. Not like we really had anything to go off of at that point. Seeing as we can't judge much about Beckendorff until Wright State, and IL invitationals never seem to release scores, there probably won't be much to go off of for another month or so.

Is Meads Mill doing particularly good or bad this year?
They cleaned up pretty well at the northview invite. Beat Solon.
Private Wang Fire
State: OH

Post by Private Wang Fire »

RJohnson wrote:
Unome wrote:
Asian Invasion wrote:Hmm... Meads at 1st?
Eh. Not like we really had anything to go off of at that point. Seeing as we can't judge much about Beckendorff until Wright State, and IL invitationals never seem to release scores, there probably won't be much to go off of for another month or so.

Is Meads Mill doing particularly good or bad this year?
They cleaned up pretty well at the northview invite. Beat Solon.
I might be wrong, but I don't think solons middle school went to northview invite
maxxxxx
State: PA

Post by maxxxxx »

Division C
1. Mira Loma
2. Seven Lakes
3. Clements
4. Troy
5. Mentor
6. Solon
7. Harriton
8. WWP-North
9. Northridge Northville :roll:
10. Chattahoochee

Division B
1. Magsig
2. Meads Mill
3. Beckendorff
4. Solon
5. Churchill
6. Daniel Wright
7. Marie Murphy
8. Eagle Hill
9. Longfellow
10. Lakeshore
Last edited by maxxxxx on December 23rd, 2016, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unome

Post by Unome »

maxxxxx wrote:Division C
1. Mira Loma
2. Seven Lakes
3. Clements
4. Troy
5. Mentor
6. Solon
7. Harriton
8. WWP-North
9. Northridge
10. Chattahoochee

Division B
1. Magsig
2. Meads Mill
3. Beckendorff
4. Solon
5. Churchill
6. Daniel Wright
7. Marie Murphy
8. Eagle Hill
9. Longfellow
10. Lakeshore
This sort of sounds like a joke, but I'm not entirely sure... :? (regarding Magsig, Northridge, Chattahoochee)
maxxxxx

Post by maxxxxx »

Unome wrote:
1. Mira Loma
2. Seven Lakes
3. Clements
4. Troy
5. Mentor
6. Solon
7. Harriton
8. WWP-North
9. Northridge
10. Chattahoochee

Division B
1. Magsig
2. Meads Mill
3. Beckendorff
4. Solon
5. Churchill
6. Daniel Wright
7. Marie Murphy
8. Eagle Hill
9. Longfellow
10. Lakeshore
This sort of sounds like a joke, but I'm not entirely sure... :? (regarding Magsig, Northridge, Chattahoochee)
Isn't Magsig's coach the tournament director? I figure that'll give them a little bit of a home-field advantage. And for Chattahoochee, going from 34th to 15th is a pretty big leap, and I think you guys can crack the top ten this year. As for Clements, that's more of a hope since the other two Texas teams just took 3rd in the two previous years, although they haven't shown anything spectacular yet this year. And what's wrong with Northridge, shouldn't you be more surprised about me putting Eagle Hill in 8th?
Unome

Post by Unome »

maxxxxx wrote:
Unome wrote:
1. Mira Loma
2. Seven Lakes
3. Clements
4. Troy
5. Mentor
6. Solon
7. Harriton
8. WWP-North
9. Northridge
10. Chattahoochee

Division B
1. Magsig
2. Meads Mill
3. Beckendorff
4. Solon
5. Churchill
6. Daniel Wright
7. Marie Murphy
8. Eagle Hill
9. Longfellow
10. Lakeshore
Isn't Magsig's coach the tournament director? I figure that'll give them a little bit of a home-field advantage. And for Chattahoochee, going from 34th to 15th is a pretty big leap, and I think you guys can crack the top ten this year. As for Clements, that's more of a hope since the other two Texas teams just took 3rd in the two previous years, although they haven't shown anything spectacular yet this year. And what's wrong with Northridge, shouldn't you be more surprised about me putting Eagle Hill in 8th?
1) The last time Magsig's coach was the tournament director, they didn't qualify for the first time in seven or eight years.
2) Last I checked, Northridge wasn't even in the top 5 at state (though they could pull a Mounds View :) ) Eagle Hill has at least placed in the top ten within the last few years, and has consistently been in the top 15 or so.
3) Regarding Chattahoochee, if you look at the scores, it's a really long way from 493 (our score) to 332 (Mounds View's score).
maxxxxx

Post by maxxxxx »

Unome wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:
Unome wrote: This sort of sounds like a joke, but I'm not entirely sure... :? (regarding Magsig, Northridge, Chattahoochee)
1) The last time Magsig's coach was the tournament director, they didn't qualify for the first time in seven or eight years.
2) Last I checked, Northridge wasn't even in the top 5 at state (though they could pull a Mounds View :) ) Eagle Hill has at least placed in the top ten within the last few years, and has consistently been in the top 15 or so.
3) Regarding Chattahoochee, if you look at the scores, it's a really long way from 493 (our score) to 332 (Mounds View's score).
Whoops, I meant Northville instead of Northridge :oops:
Unome

Post by Unome »

maxxxxx wrote:
Unome wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:
Whoops, I meant Northville instead of Northridge :oops:
Ok, that would make sense (I'd personally place them a bit higher, but not by much). I do think Eagle Hill in 8th is a longshot, but I didn't mention it because, well, compared to Northridge...

Return to “2017 Nationals”