Meteorology B

DiegoBrando
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meteorology B

Post by DiegoBrando »

Does anyone have a test to use? The only test I can find from recent years for Severe Storms has a broken link (Although, I may be looking in the wrong place. I'm inexperienced with the Wiki). My partner and I didn't do so well last year because we started studying late and focused on things that weren't as useful as they could've been so I don't want to repeat that.
Unome
Division: Grad
State: GA

Post by Unome »

DiegoBrando wrote:Does anyone have a test to use? The only test I can find from recent years for Severe Storms has a broken link (Although, I may be looking in the wrong place. I'm inexperienced with the Wiki). My partner and I didn't do so well last year because we started studying late and focused on things that weren't as useful as they could've been so I don't want to repeat that.
Everything on the site for Severe Storms should be here. The Booth test is apparently of questionable relevance to Severe Storms (even though it was during a Severe Storms year), if that helps.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
RiceGum
State: MN

Post by RiceGum »

Can anyone send me some info of this event at [email protected]?
DiegoBrando

Post by DiegoBrando »

Unome wrote:
DiegoBrando wrote:Does anyone have a test to use? The only test I can find from recent years for Severe Storms has a broken link (Although, I may be looking in the wrong place. I'm inexperienced with the Wiki). My partner and I didn't do so well last year because we started studying late and focused on things that weren't as useful as they could've been so I don't want to repeat that.
Everything on the site for Severe Storms should be here. The Booth test is apparently of questionable relevance to Severe Storms (even though it was during a Severe Storms year), if that helps.
Thanks!
Random Human
Division: C

Post by Random Human »

DiegoBrando wrote:
Unome wrote:
Thanks!
Isn't next year climate or something for meteor? This is really skewed towards the people doing ecology.
Random Human - Proud (former) Science Olympian. 2015-2017
Writer of Doers
Dynamic Planet
Breaker of Towers: 16-17 Season Peak Score - 3220
Len Joeris all the way. Remember Len.
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

Random Human wrote:
DiegoBrando wrote:
Unome wrote: Everything on the site for Severe Storms should be here. The Booth test is apparently of questionable relevance to Severe Storms (even though it was during a Severe Storms year), if that helps.
Thanks!
Isn't next year climate or something for meteor? This is really skewed towards the people doing ecology.
Meteorology's Climate topic doesn't really have much to do with Ecology (based on looking at Ecology tests and competing in Meteorology in 2015). Regardless, there will always be some overlap between different events.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
MrHaleStorm2

Post by MrHaleStorm2 »

Random Human wrote:
DiegoBrando wrote:
Unome wrote: Everything on the site for Severe Storms should be here. The Booth test is apparently of questionable relevance to Severe Storms (even though it was during a Severe Storms year), if that helps.
Thanks!
In respect to looking for test in test exchange. Just know that Meteorology is a 3 yr cycle 2014, 2011, 2008 were all years where Storms was the topic. Test are in archive. If still having problems, PM me.
Jesusfather123

Post by Jesusfather123 »

Thanks!! One more question : having difficulty getting different weather maps identification.. can anyone suggest good website for it ?
MrHaleStorm2

Post by MrHaleStorm2 »

Jesusfather123 wrote:Thanks!! One more question : having difficulty getting different weather maps identification.. can anyone suggest good website for it ?

One of my favorites: http://weather.unisys.com/
CVMSAvalacheStudent
Division: C
State: CA

Post by CVMSAvalacheStudent »

MrHaleStorm2 wrote:
Jesusfather123 wrote:Thanks!! One more question : having difficulty getting different weather maps identification.. can anyone suggest good website for it ?

One of my favorites: http://weather.unisys.com/
Yep, I like that website too.
"Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people."-Steve Jobs

Return to “2017 Study Events”