Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: MA
Has thanked: 0

Re: Scioly.org Meetup Thread

Post by Magikarpmaster629 »

So this:
Is the best image of the McLin Gym I could find. I'll look later to see if those doors in the back of the image match up with any of the gates to the Nutter Center. From there we can position ourselves with something like "the table under the basketball hoop across from the entrance" or something of that nature.
Ladue Science Olympiad (2014ish-2017)

A wild goose flies over a pond, leaving behind a voice in the wind.
A man passes through this world, leaving behind a name.
Alicecream
Division: B
State: AL
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alicecream »

Rip, I can't cosplay as Moon lol.
But I could wear Sun's hat (Male default player character)
Kermitting Sciolycide, also known as devoting all your life to this season's Science Olympiad.
__________________________________________________________________________________
A proud fandom trash
Mistake Mess..
Fictionsexual and proud.
Being Meguka is suffering.
A big Pokemon fan +_+
Magikarpmaster629
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MA

Post by Magikarpmaster629 »

So as we (or maybe just me) never figured out where to meet or getting a poster, let's settle on:
The McLin Gym during the Swap Meet, outside the entrance of Gate 9 (the gate that connects the McLin Gym to the Nutter Center where the opening ceremony is held)
Ladue Science Olympiad (2014ish-2017)

A wild goose flies over a pond, leaving behind a voice in the wind.
A man passes through this world, leaving behind a name.
Unome
State: GA

Post by Unome »

Magikarpmaster629 wrote:So as we (or maybe just me) never figured out where to meet or getting a poster, let's settle on:
The McLin Gym during the Swap Meet, outside the entrance of Gate 9 (the gate that connects the McLin Gym to the Nutter Center where the opening ceremony is held)
Ok so you did figure out which Gate connects them then. I'll be there a little in the beginning and also toward the end for 15 minutes or so (need to get some t-shirts), and will try to bring a few people if possible.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
Ashernoel
State: IL

Post by Ashernoel »

Unome wrote:
Magikarpmaster629 wrote:So as we (or maybe just me) never figured out where to meet or getting a poster, let's settle on:
Ok so you did figure out which Gate connects them then. I'll be there a little in the beginning and also toward the end for 15 minutes or so (need to get some t-shirts), and will try to bring a few people if possible.
We are Outside gate 10. Where is gate 9
NT '19
Harvard '23

Return to “2017 Nationals”