As my partner said, my Road Scholar career is also over. Except he gets another year and I don't
Here's a question set:
- Creve Coeur 1954 Quadrangle
1. What quadrangle is SE of this one?
2. Now that you're there, calculate the latitudinal, longitudinal, and UTM coordinates of the flag on my school, depicted as "Watkins High School."
3. This high school is next to a ________ road.
4. US-40 got upgraded to what is now I-64 during this time. When one leaves the map on this highway going east, how many miles does it take to reach I-170?
5. This E neat line has a value of ________.
5. Deer Creek also exits the map close to this neat line and flows in a ___ direction.
For more questions check out the three tests I posted on the test exchange
2019 Events: Anatomy, Code, Sounds, WIDI
Past Events: Road Scholar, Air Trajectory, Anatomy, WIDI, Optics, Wright Stuff
Experience in: Fast Facts,