linzhiyan
Division: C
State: MO

Re: Scioly Assasination 126: The Phantom of the Opera

Post by linzhiyan »

Anomaly wrote:
dxu46 wrote:
linzhiyan wrote:

I accuse luanne based on the reasonings stated above.

EDIT: Y'all, if this accusation is incorrect, someone should protect luanne because of those reasonings^^, minus the protein modelling.
Nope, you're right (at least I think so - hopefully Anomaly isn't trolling me again :( )
Don't worry lol not trolling you :P
Yay!! So, now we wait for Sassy confirmation?
Don't procrastinate
Don't procrastinate
Don't procrastinate
重要事情说三次
JoeyC
Division: Grad
State: TX

Post by JoeyC »

Assassinator wrote:pb5754[] should technically be dead since you spelled his username incorrectly but I'll let it slide.

Hydrophobic sponges
wix mx sr jmvi
HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I RNGED CORRECT!!!!!!
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Ah bless finally :)
Linz pm me your choice (my regular acc).. Yup I choose myself as the next assassinator and I hope I wasn't too bad.
I was literally screaming ID clues by the end cuz calculus is hard ahah
I'll post solutions whenever I feel like it:)
mogus
linzhiyan

Post by linzhiyan »

Assassinator wrote:Ah bless finally :)
Linz pm me your choice (my regular acc).. Yup I choose myself as the next assassinator and I hope I wasn't too bad.
Yay!! Good game, Luanne. That was very unexpected... least to me. And, no, it wasn't bad. In fact, it was very fun as your clues varied in difficulty. Also, thanks to TheChiScientist!!
I'll PM you my choice sometime this week. ;)
Don't procrastinate
Don't procrastinate
Don't procrastinate
重要事情说三次
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by dxu46 »

dxu46 wrote:
linzhiyan wrote:Hydrophobic sponges=>Spongebob=>John Richardsim?
Set it on fire can refer to UTF-8 as he posted something about lighting his mission possible machine on fire...
Neither would've been my first thought but okay
smh what did you think this post was for officers
dxu46 wrote:
TheChiScientist wrote:
dxu46 wrote: Neither would've been my first thought but okay
Might as well use our other protects seeing how Killobe is dead.
No, but wouldn't it be more reasonable to make assumptions based on combinations of clues? At this point in the clue, there are 3 pieces of information, and two are together? Doesn't it make sense to synthesize information to draw a conclusion?
or this one?
TheChiScientist
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by TheChiScientist »

linzhiyan wrote:
Assassinator wrote:Ah bless finally :)
Yay!! Good game, Luanne. That was very unexpected... least to me. And, no, it wasn't bad. In fact, it was very fun as your clues varied in difficulty. Also, thanks to TheChiScientist!!
I'll PM you my choice sometime this week. ;)
Lol, I should have accused... The last two accuses were made on the dots I connected... :cry:
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me
JoeyC
State: TX

Post by JoeyC »

Actually really want to see solutions.
luanne
State: CA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by luanne »

welp guess I have time now so lets do this:
the phantom of the opera is near
you must stop him before he gets near
the studio Us is going on Tour
get a Ticket before its too late
many enjoy hobbys at the Center
but tread with care
for Erik is near
so if you google "the phantom of the opera" the first site that pops up is the tour, and just to make it more clear the "us" tour. So if you click "buy a ticket" you get taken to a page, and about like 6 or 7 down is hobby center, november 7, the same date JoeyC joined. The image was just a confirmation of the site just incase there were other places selling tickets. I know you aren't suppose to attack the officers first but I got excited at the coincidence that there was actually a tour date on the same day someone joined :)
just take us to the opera
JoeyC bought a ticket but
Can listeners have yet to see
And the mini African forest lays ahead
So will you decide it right
woe to the one with no chicken or egg
the scorpion, bringer of fire
when will the flames consume us
to the point of no return
alas the iron tree!
the heat, the heat through the tubes
when raging fire shall consume the soul
barrels, barrels any barrels to sell?
alas water,dirty water to drink
extinguish the fire and swim for your lives
for everyone will be dead and buried
edit: forgot to include a word
if you read the book, this is a famous scene. If Raul pulled the scorpion, it would send barrels of water into the chamber, if he pulled the grasshopper, the whole theater would explode. This was targeting Kate! as "dirty water" and the scorpion both referred to water quality, (and if you read the book Raul is begging for water and almost hangs himself on the iron tree because of thirst) and "dead and buried" was a reference to fossils. The "mini" was a id hint to "mini toobers" ( I put toobers in the next post) as well as "swim" for I posted that my main sport was swim. If you look carefully at each capitalized letter "CAS" and the "Nine" that was also a reference to protein modeling, the only event I have posted in so far.
Kate! evaded the grasp of the phantom but
Monsters through toobers
Nimbly swim
If you look at the first letter in each line it spells out "kmn" a phrase I saw killboe use often? im not sure I was in a hurry and didn't check. but again, toobers was in microfont and if connected with the prev. microfont 'mini' that would be 'mini toobers' a reference to protein modeling. 'swim' was another id clue.
Just
In
Action
Intrepid
Hazard
Fire

Killboe is dead.
using a letter to number cipher, the first letter of each word is 10, 9, 1986, the date pb posted for his fact. you guys got this by accident. there were no id clues. the word "intrepid" and no particular significance, it just showed up on my english test and popped into mind when i was writing this.

Hydrophobic sponges
wix mx sr jmvi
I practically gave up on this hint, the numbers just match MadCows join date.
"hydrophobic" was a reference to my old event, 'materials science' and sponges was ofc, spongebob:)
using a caesar cipher, "wix mx sr jmvi" decodes to "set it on fire" in reference to my sig, "face on fridays and when electric car caught on fire"
If you guys didn't get this ID I was about to put quotes from the spongebob movie. Glad it didn't get to that haha.
hope u liked it:) I definitely did! i'm glad I got it to 8 pages too.
avatar: face on fridays and when electric vehicle caught on fire
assassinator #126
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

Lol first time I've been targeted. Regretfully, I didn't have time to participate much in this sassy game (running for student government takes a lot of work ;) ). I forgive you for killing killboe, luanne :geek:
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
Killboe
State: AR
Has thanked: 0

Post by Killboe »

luanne wrote:welp guess I have time now so lets do this:
the phantom of the opera is near
you must stop him before he gets near
the studio Us is going on Tour
get a Ticket before its too late
many enjoy hobbys at the Center
but tread with care
for Erik is near
so if you google "the phantom of the opera" the first site that pops up is the tour, and just to make it more clear the "us" tour. So if you click "buy a ticket" you get taken to a page, and about like 6 or 7 down is hobby center, november 7, the same date JoeyC joined. The image was just a confirmation of the site just incase there were other places selling tickets. I know you aren't suppose to attack the officers first but I got excited at the coincidence that there was actually a tour date on the same day someone joined :)
just take us to the opera
JoeyC bought a ticket but
Can listeners have yet to see
And the mini African forest lays ahead
So will you decide it right
woe to the one with no chicken or egg
the scorpion, bringer of fire
when will the flames consume us
to the point of no return
alas the iron tree!
the heat, the heat through the tubes
when raging fire shall consume the soul
barrels, barrels any barrels to sell?
alas water,dirty water to drink
extinguish the fire and swim for your lives
for everyone will be dead and buried
edit: forgot to include a word
if you read the book, this is a famous scene. If Raul pulled the scorpion, it would send barrels of water into the chamber, if he pulled the grasshopper, the whole theater would explode. This was targeting Kate! as "dirty water" and the scorpion both referred to water quality, (and if you read the book Raul is begging for water and almost hangs himself on the iron tree because of thirst) and "dead and buried" was a reference to fossils. The "mini" was a id hint to "mini toobers" ( I put toobers in the next post) as well as "swim" for I posted that my main sport was swim. If you look carefully at each capitalized letter "CAS" and the "Nine" that was also a reference to protein modeling, the only event I have posted in so far.
Kate! evaded the grasp of the phantom but
Monsters through toobers
Nimbly swim
If you look at the first letter in each line it spells out "kmn" a phrase I saw killboe use often? im not sure I was in a hurry and didn't check. but again, toobers was in microfont and if connected with the prev. microfont 'mini' that would be 'mini toobers' a reference to protein modeling. 'swim' was another id clue.
Just
In
Action
Intrepid
Hazard
Fire

Killboe is dead.
using a letter to number cipher, the first letter of each word is 10, 9, 1986, the date pb posted for his fact. you guys got this by accident. there were no id clues. the word "intrepid" and no particular significance, it just showed up on my english test and popped into mind when i was writing this.

Hydrophobic sponges
wix mx sr jmvi
I practically gave up on this hint, the numbers just match MadCows join date.
"hydrophobic" was a reference to my old event, 'materials science' and sponges was ofc, spongebob:)
using a caesar cipher, "wix mx sr jmvi" decodes to "set it on fire" in reference to my sig, "face on fridays and when electric car caught on fire"
If you guys didn't get this ID I was about to put quotes from the spongebob movie. Glad it didn't get to that haha.
hope u liked it:) I definitely did! i'm glad I got it to 8 pages too.

I like how kmn means kill me now and I use it everytime I get really frustrated. Lmao, I woulda never thought it was me

Return to “Assassinator Games”