Forensics C

Post Reply
wec01
Member
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 4:02 pm
Division: Grad
State: VA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Forensics C

Post by wec01 » February 26th, 2019, 6:23 pm

I noticed there wasn't a forensics thread so let's see how this goes.

Image

1. Assuming this is on the right hand, what type of fingerprint is this?
2. Approximately what is the ridge count of this fingerprint?
2019 Division C Nationals Medals:
4th place Fossils
5th place Sounds of Music
2nd place Thermodynamics

scienceisfunalil
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:18 pm
Division: C
State: FL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forensics C

Post by scienceisfunalil » March 11th, 2019, 4:46 am

wec01 wrote:I noticed there wasn't a forensics thread so let's see how this goes.

Image

1. Assuming this is on the right hand, what type of fingerprint is this?
2. Approximately what is the ridge count of this fingerprint?
g

1. Radial
2. 9?
scio alum

wec01
Member
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 4:02 pm
Division: Grad
State: VA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forensics C

Post by wec01 » March 11th, 2019, 10:18 am

scienceisfunalil wrote:
wec01 wrote:I noticed there wasn't a forensics thread so let's see how this goes.

Image

1. Assuming this is on the right hand, what type of fingerprint is this?
2. Approximately what is the ridge count of this fingerprint?
g

1. Radial
2. 9?
Yep, your turn
2019 Division C Nationals Medals:
4th place Fossils
5th place Sounds of Music
2nd place Thermodynamics

scienceisfunalil
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:18 pm
Division: C
State: FL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forensics C

Post by scienceisfunalil » March 12th, 2019, 6:54 am

Identify the following powders.

A: Lets off smoke in the flame test.
B. Turns orange when mixed with benedict’s and heated.
C: Burns green.
D: Burns yellow, hydrochloric acid reactive, yellow when mixed with iodine.
E: Boils in flame test.
scio alum

wec01
Member
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 4:02 pm
Division: Grad
State: VA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forensics C

Post by wec01 » March 15th, 2019, 3:10 pm

scienceisfunalil wrote:Identify the following powders.

A: Lets off smoke in the flame test.
B. Turns orange when mixed with benedict’s and heated.
C: Burns green.
D: Burns yellow, hydrochloric acid reactive, yellow when mixed with iodine.
E: Boils in flame test.
A: ammonium chloride
B: glucose
C: boric acid
D: sodium bicarbonate
E: magnesium sulfate
2019 Division C Nationals Medals:
4th place Fossils
5th place Sounds of Music
2nd place Thermodynamics

Post Reply

Return to “2019 Question Marathons”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests