Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Longivitis
Division: Grad
State: TX
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by Longivitis »

Here wrote:
TheCrazyChemist wrote:
Creationist127 wrote:Hmm, now that I look a little harder, EastStroudsburg13 is both an admin... and the sassy in #27. He might be worth a protect, especially being we have three to spare right now. (I may have been a little hasty with my protect, but I'll keep it the way it is.)
I was thinking that it might be East too, but I didn't have any leads, so I didn't really know.
well, since I still have my protect and don't have any other leads at the moment, i'll protect half of East
I'll protect the other half of East.
University of Texas at Austin '23
Cypress Lakes High School '19

Chemistry Lab, Codebusters, Game On, Science Word, Towers, We've Got Your Number
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Re: Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by Assassinator »

April 1, 12:20 a.m.

I like firecrackers. Colored ones are cool. I decided to light one, but I realized too late that it was a more dangerous firecracker than normal. It whizzed through an open window and sparks flew out followed by the room being set ablaze.

CPScienceDude is dead.

Another prank down.

I'm getting tired...can't rest yet though, since I can't seem to fall asleep. The night is still young, after all. Off to find some sweets to satisfy my late night cravings. I dial 897-932-3846 to place my order and walk off into the night.

-72 hours-
mogus
Crimesolver
Division: C
State: CA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by Crimesolver »

what the hECK
anyways, the area code for the phone number is Kansas.
Keep on going :)
Tailsfan101
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

I protect myself based on this post.
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
TheCrazyChemist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

Crimesolver wrote:what the hECK
anyways, the area code for the phone number is Kansas.
Yeah, i'm not understanding why CPScienceDude was killed.
TheCrazyChemist

Tailsfan101 wrote:I protect myself based on this post.
That's smart. Someone else protect Tailsfan101
TheChiScientist
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by TheChiScientist »

I'll protect the other half of Tailsfan.
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me
TheCrazyChemist

I have an idea of who might be the sassy. This might be completely wrong tbf. So, the sassy might do sounds of music since builderguy135 was killed by a music box which then exploded to kill him/her. If that's correct, then the sassy competes in Div.C. The sassy might also do thermo because CPScienceDude was killed by fireworks( yeah, this kinda falls apart here). So that's an idea of who the sassy might be.
jaggie34
State: GA

Post by jaggie34 »

TheCrazyChemist wrote:I have an idea of who might be the sassy. This might be completely wrong tbf. So, the sassy might do sounds of music since builderguy135 was killed by a music box which then exploded to kill him/her. If that's correct, then the sassy competes in Div.C. The sassy might also do thermo because CPScienceDude was killed by fireworks( yeah, this kinda falls apart here). So that's an idea of who the sassy might be.
Could the part about being tired be a hint?
Boca Raton High School -> Georgia Tech
It's About Time writer/co-writer: Golden Gate, Georgia States
Ping Pong Parachute co-ES: MIT
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion!
and Circuit Lab too I guess
Sapphire
Division: C
State: MI

Post by Sapphire »

897-932-3846 is from pi, so maybe that's a hint?
Pioneer High School

Return to “Assassinator Games”